M600 Firmware 1.0.0.80 Issue (M600 Pro)
1438 4 2017-4-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rtyung8186
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI Support,I have both an M600 and M600 Pro system with Z15-A7 gimbals and am experiening issue with both.

1. The M600 with z15-A7 combo for about 8 months now and recently encountered an issue with firmware version 1.0.0.80. The M600 was previously on 1.0.0.43 and everything worked fine. Recently it forced me to upgrade the firmware to 1.0.0.80 to calibate the Compass and IMUs. Since this upgrade of aircraft and controller I am unable to run the Mapping software as it appears the craft does not recognize it is in F-mode. I am now unable to downgrade my remote to get the system working. Can you provide a solution?

2. My issue with my M600 Pro Z15-A7 combo is similar. (BTW the support video for the M600 Pro a7 installation incorrectly shows how to configure the CAN control & similar issue in m600 Ronin MX set up video). I am unable to get FPV with in DJI GO app with it set up the exact same way. Enable EXT port, Set Ext/LB setting to 60%EXT/40%LB and enable EXT for output. I have verifed the same HD settings menu on version 1.0.0.43 and I get FPV with the either gimbal camera current set up. What was changed in the newest version that is causing this issue. I know for a fact I am not the only one experiencing this issue. Please advise!

3. Can you verify this is a know issue with currently firmware? I have seen other documentation about 1.0.0.80 not being compaitable with the previous SDK release and I was hopeful this would be resolved yet it is not.

Thanks and look forward to your prompt response!
2017-4-3
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Try upping your LB %.  I had a similiar issue before the upgrade.  I messed with the LB percentages and seemed to perform better in general however for your case I'm not sure if that will help w?mapping.   Lastly,   are you on Assistant 2 via mac or PC?  
2017-4-3
Use props
Rtyung8186
lvl.1

United States

Sestaceans Posted at 2017-4-3 17:43
Try upping your LB %.  I had a similiar issue before the upgrade.  I messed with the LB percentages and seemed to perform better in general however for your case I'm not sure if that will help w?mapping.   Lastly,   are you on Assistant 2 via mac or PC?

I have tried several different settings for LB/EXT%. When EXT drops below 50% the FPV goes away. I have tried EXT@50-100%. I'll attempt it again.

DJI Assistant 2 V1.9-2 on PC. Assistant on Mac has never worked very consistently for me.
- Which version of the assistant are you using? What are your settings?

I agree I'm not sure it will help with the F-mode recognition issue which frankly is more important.
2017-4-4
Use props
fansd31e0ece
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5243 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue. I have tried older versions of the assistant 2 as well. 1.0.0.5 and 1.0.0.6. I cannot upgrade using the 1.9-2
2017-4-12
Use props
Rtyung8186
lvl.1

United States

Dear DJI,
I am still waiting on a response to this issue. The new LB firmware has not been of any help. Please advise.

Thanks
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules