Chat Line - Non responsive
843 3 2015-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GB44
Second Officer
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Just tried contacting the 24/7 joke line again for advice on this recent update in relation to the message now displayed on my memory card e.g.  result : cancel
however, after connecting twice and waiting patiently each time for over ten minutes I didnt even get as much as a Hello.  This service is simply attrocious.  Are DJI still on Chinese New Year holidays ?

I simply need a response from DJI as to what to do or should I just try and run the update again ?   All bizzare as yesterday I confirmed on the memory card that the upgrade was successfull, now I am not so sure !!

2015-2-28
Use props
maybz
lvl.2

United States

Their help line is a joke - and is really disprepectful to their customers.  Try calling the LA office during normal biz hours and choose option 1 for dedicated Inspire help.  You will get and educated and enthusiastically helpful person on the other end a who speaks perfect English.
2015-2-28
Use props
camaromikem86
lvl.1

United States

I contacted them about my order a few weeks ago. They said they'd be celebrating the new year from the 18th-25th. They should already be back in. Unfortunately even during normal business hours its almost impossible to get ahold for someone that will help you and answer your questions
2015-2-28
Use props
raul88ramos.gma
lvl.2

United States

It's like talking to a 5 year old. I leave the way i came in with no answers. DJI really needs to improve on that.
2015-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules