Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order cancelled
1947 8 2017-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
David Valentin
New
Philippines

so i ordered a mavic in the dji store after receiving my refund from a retailer after DJI has pushed orders back into march.
i only ordered it because shipping was said to be 3-5 days after payment has been received. i calculated it and even talked with them over chat and said that it would arrive on or before the 27th of feb.
i followed up on it daily and after a day or so they told me that the order is just waiting for the package to be picked up by the courier.
by the 27th i asked again and the package was still in the warehouse... then i immediately cancelled the order because i was leaving the country the next day. thats when they said that i can expect my money back in 2-3 business days. during the day i got an email that my package was picked up and is on the way to me but will only arrive the week after. i called and asked when they were informed about the package and they said only in the morning of the 27th.
i was furious and told then to request to have the package sent back to them because i want my money back. they assured me that i wont have to wait for the package to be back with then i would just have to wait 2-3 business days for my money to be in my account.
now a whole month later i still dont have my money back! they keep on giving me excuses like the package has already been signed for to keep me on the leash.
and all of a sudden they tell me i do have to wait for the package to be with them. and that they are investigating.
i got so annoyed that i wouldnt let loose because its frustrating to know that you have done everything right but just the way they work, the lies they tell their customers, the mistakes they do all leads up to the fact that you as a customer have to pay for it.
they escalated my case after 20 business days. and they said HQ is handling my case now. surprise surprise HQ is even worse. it has been over a week since i last heard from them and i have been sending emails daily. i will keep on sending emails daily to remind them how much delay they have in giving me my money back. i guess it doesnt seem to bother or alarm them because all they do is apologize tell me they understand and then tell me to wait. generic answers. which is in a way amusing how that is what the call support.
i am only posting this hoping that after a month i can have my case closed already.
i have missed oportunities to capture beautiful shots because i dont have my drone or the money to buy another one. and this week i am going on the trip that made me think of buying a drone. if my refund is not processed by today then i will miss this too and frankly the money i have spent for the trip itself was thrown out too.
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the trouble.
Could you please provide me with your order number?
I'll help to find out what's going on with your order and get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-4-4
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

Wow, I hope you get everything sorted David.  I also hope this hasn't put you off buying a Mavic as they really are the best small drones out there..
2017-4-4
Use props
fans95f17277
lvl.1
Flight distance : 863268 ft
United States

No surprise, I've had a similar experience. It's now 3 months  since the ordeal began and I still have no refund, and no drone.

I've now called DJI 29 times, written on the forums about my experience, posted on DJI's twitter page and still NOTHING!

I recommend you contact your credit card company - this seems to be a last resort.
2017-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans95f17277 Posted at 2017-4-4 09:50
No surprise, I've had a similar experience. It's now 3 months  since the ordeal began and I still have no refund, and no drone.

I've now called DJI 29 times, written on the forums about my experience, posted on DJI's twitter page and still NOTHING!

We're working on your case and trying our best to get it sorted out shortly, sorry for the trouble you've been caused, I replied your original thread, please follow up it there, thank you.
2017-4-4
Use props
David Valentin
New
Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-4 03:01
We sincerely apologize for the trouble.
Could you please provide me with your order number?
I'll help to find out what's going on with your order and get it solved as soon as possible.

i dont think this is going to help because i have given this order number out plenty already. i have my case escalated already and yet i do not have my money. my case already is with HQ and i havent gotten an answer since the beginning of last week.
it has been 27 business days since i was promised that i will get my money in 2-3 business days!
2017-4-5
Use props
David Valentin
New
Philippines

pritchiedotcom Posted at 2017-4-4 07:11
Wow, I hope you get everything sorted David.  I also hope this hasn't put you off buying a Mavic as they really are the best small drones out there..

hey until 2 weeks ago i wasnt put off yet. last week i was convincing myself that the mavic is still worth it. but after them making me wait for so long and even wait for over a week to reply to one message. i am def put off by it. they even deny a compensation for making customers wait so long.
i wish i could look past the fact that the mavic is made by dji but anything dji is out of the question now.
they made me miss so many oportunities and moments. and after not getting my money processed yesterday it means i will have to go on yet another trip without a drone. and this is the trip why i wanted a drone. so yeah. i am done with dji and any of their products. id rather support the faked dji products before i support dji again
2017-4-5
Use props
David Valentin
New
Philippines

fans95f17277 Posted at 2017-4-4 09:50

dangit! i hope they give you your money soon and a compensation for he trouble. they apologize so much i feel its time they payed up. i think there will be a company out there that is worth investing in and not a company like this that makes good products but is not worth praising because the service itself sucks.
i am surprised how many people put up with their crap
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

David Valentin Posted at 2017-4-5 22:09
i dont think this is going to help because i have given this order number out plenty already. i have my case escalated already and yet i do not have my money. my case already is with HQ and i havent gotten an answer since the beginning of last week.
it has been 27 business days since i was promised that i will get my money in 2-3 business days!

I can comprehend your feelings and have pushed the refund for you.
I'll keep following up with your refund.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules