Phantom 4 Pro+ Remote, alternate display?
2034 2 2017-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wesflan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1526158 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello,
I purchase the Pro+, thought the built in display would be best, however, I am finding I need a larger display.  I attempted to connect an Iphone 7+ but was not successful.  Is the Pro+ remote able to also attach a second screen such as an Ipad Mini, etc, or do you have to have the Pro remote that requires a screen?
2017-4-4
Use props
jsantacroce
lvl.3
Flight distance : 10036 ft
United States

I too have the P+ and asked the same question a while back. I love the 5.5" when I am doing line of site and just want to toss it up there and take some shots without much effort. But I bought a 2nd controller without the 5.5" and through my iPad up on it when I am doing longer shoots and need more visibility. Love the brightness of the P+ but got a shade for the iPad.

Takes about 1 minute to link up the new controller in place of the P+. I can also use my iPhone 7+ if I want with the new controller and have everything loaded on it in case I need a backup screen.

Cheers
2017-4-4
Use props
Heir InVioLable
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are stationary and don't have to move around.  Maybe set up a monitor out of the back of the controller via the HDMI?  Don't forget to turn off your OSD if you want to just see the screen without the settings.  It works beautifully.  I understand though if you don't have time to hook up a dedicated monitor.  I would invest in a dedicated 7inch monitor rather then another remote, but not a bad idea either.  Tell us how it goes
2017-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules