Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
x5r gimbal status shows disconnected in app ?No picture....
1284 2 2017-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timsters
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1762359 ft
United States

I have been flying this set up through the winter M 600 and X5R has been working flawlessly today on a Job I  notice I don't have any picture in the app (also no gimbal tab gimbal mode center cam etc. anymore for attached gimbal??) at the bottom of the startup status it shows gimbal disconnected? I do have minimal control with the wheele for pan control if I take the X5r off and put it on My inspire1 I do get a little more control and it does show gimbal connected in the app, but in the app for my Matrice 600 there is no gimbal tab?  I have connected my z3 x3 all work just fine on the m600? no hard landings i pride myself on taking very good care of my Gear could someone please shed some light on this most  frustrating situation thanks so much it did work after The latest FW update for two flights thank you any help would be much appreciated
2017-4-4
Use props
fans8d60b378
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2292867 ft
United States

Try backing off the little screws on the camera that hold the contact plate. Usually a 1/4 turn will do the trick. Hope that helps.
2017-4-4
Use props
Mike-the-cat
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Its a cable connection problem as stated in post #2
2017-4-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now