Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Looking at purchasing an Osmo Mobile
805 3 2017-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Beezzzzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

Hey everyone. Im looking at getting an Osmo Mobile to do some Vlog style videos. Its my bday month so Best Buy sent me a 10% off coupon plus I have a $50 GC from them so I figured for $220, its not a bad deal. I currently have an iPhone 7 Plus. Does the Osmo Mobile allow you to use the Filmic Pro app? So I can get 4k video and turn off the IS so they don't fight against one another. And anyone have any other tips for for me?
2017-4-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

It allows you to use movie pro which is exceptional, I use it all the time now, so I'm sure it's ok with F. PRO.., good look it's a great tool to have.
2017-4-5
Use props
RoomierPanda
lvl.3
Flight distance : 187595 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is no way to fix the OIS issue with an Iphone 7/7+ unfortunately. A total deal breaker for me.
2017-4-6
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

RoomierPanda Posted at 2017-4-6 14:38
There is no way to fix the OIS issue with an Iphone 7/7+ unfortunately. A total deal breaker for me.

From what Ive seen Filmic Pro with the IS turned on works the best. There is still a slight shake but it can be fixed in post. Only thing thats keeping me from getting the regular OSMO+ is the the battery life.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules