Phantom 4 advanced/spark drone/new drone on may 24
4965 18 2017-4-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Space Drone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 53862 ft
United States

DJI uploaded a video about a drone called the phantom 4 advanced. They made it private after a few so I do not have the video but if someone has the video please post it here. But anyway after comparing the drone to the phantom 4 pro it seems to have the same camera as the pro. It lacks the side obstacle avoidance  but has the two in the front. This also repeats trends. There are also leaked photos of a dji drone called the spark. If you look at past dji releases they tend to releases two drones at a time so they may release the p4 advanced with the dji spark. If anyone has info about the spark drone please post it here. The info I know about the spark is it is a mavic looking drone and it has a camera. Thanks for posting anything if you do and safe flying!

2017-4-4
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=DJI+Spark
2017-4-4
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The Spark looks like it could be fun, but how about the rumoured details on the Phantom 5? Including a May 15th announcemeent date...
http://bestdroneunderhalfapound.com/dji-phantom-5-mavic-pro/
2017-4-4
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2551634 ft
Australia

There is a link to the phantom 4 advanced video over on P/pilot's . If the price is right I want one!
2017-4-4
Use props
Space Drone
lvl.2
United States

Here is the video. Video.
I think the p5 rumours were just going of the p4p but I think that websites are still saying this to keep traffic coming. Also why would dji release the p4a drone and a brand new p5. People will just buy the p4a because it may be cheeper. Like I said before it is normal for dji to release two drones at a time,so it is just a waiting game to see when the p4a and the spark come out. Thanks and safe flying!
2017-4-5
Use props
Space Drone
lvl.2
United States

Has anyone seen the dji spark video? From the video you can tell it has a 2 axis gimble but that's is about all I could see. If anyone finds anything else about the spark please post it here. In addition post any new leaks about the p4a. Thanks and safe flying!
2017-4-7
Use props
Space Drone
lvl.2
United States

I just looked at the phantom 5 leak page and it sounds very similar to the spark. Due to the two sources I think we have a complete view of djis new drone.
It has a slim profile with folding props but no folding arms
It has a gimbal
Has obstacle avoidance
Sport mode
Phantom smart modes
And improvements over the p4p
There may be more features but these are the ones related in both sources.  Let's see what may come out on may 15!
2017-4-7
Use props
les-drones.com
lvl.1
France

More photos are coming for the DJI Spark : https://www.les-drones.com/drone-dji/drone-dji-spark/ i'll instantly buy it when i can !
2017-4-7
Use props
les-drones.com
lvl.1
France

From the leaked video, it looks like the Spark should be able to record in these mods : Cine4K (4086 x 2160),  4K (3840 x 2160) , Full HD (1920 x 1080)
2017-4-7
Use props
method007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

That camera looks super cheap.
2017-4-7
Use props
AEKron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 25548 ft
United States

I'm still waiting for the Occusync goggles. They're the reason I bought the Mavic. It was the deciding factor, yet still no goggles.
2017-4-7
Use props
航怕二品大人
lvl.1

China

I guess this time will have goggles and new drone Spark. threre are many news  about it  https://dji-discount.com/362.html
2017-4-8
Use props
Lawson25
lvl.1

United Kingdom

https://youtu.be/gmwcG40uA4k

Thats the video for the phantom 4 advanced it think!
2017-4-8
Use props
Lawson25
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Also the leaked dji spark video looks fake as there is no actual battery suggesting its not the actual model;)
2017-4-8
Use props
Space Drone
lvl.2
United States

Yes that may be true but the phantom 5 leaked specks are almost the same as the leaked spark specs. Safe flying!
2017-4-9
Use props
imagine it
lvl.3
United States

The P4 advanced looks like it will be $150 more than the P4 and $150 less that the pro. Not much of a difference if this bears out.
2017-4-13
Use props
les-drones.com
lvl.1
Portugal

Are you sure there will be a new drone on May 15th ?
So P4 advanced is out, so no phantom 5.... DJI Spark then ??
2017-4-16
Use props
Dave Kent
lvl.2
United States

There's been talk and pics about the DJI Spark for months ..Maybe it's finally going to be released? or perhaps something completely different altogether.
As for the Phantom 5 that will be much farther down the road in my opinion.
2017-5-18
Use props
Space Drone
lvl.2
United States

So far this post has guessed the release of the p4a. It seems that the spark will come out on the 24th. Let's see if we will get 2 for 2! After the release of this new drone people are welcome to post new leaks here. Safe flying!
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules