Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4 V 3.0 tablet issues
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peregrine Preci
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1234993 ft
Australia

Gday

I have just been out to test this new version before a job, i'm runnning a Galaxy Tab S2 32Gb and a Galaxy 5 phone. Both of the have the new version on, what a mistake!

It appears that tab is not really configured for the new app version as trying to hit even basic buttons like the 'Go Fly' is almost imposible, then the other camera setting buttons have issues. I then tried the Phone, pretty much the same thing, camera setting change on both devices using the adjustment wheel on the controller and can be see to change on the tablet settings.
It seems like something has not be allowed for in the latest app? Also the app kept wanting to go throught the registration of a new drone procedure every so often.  Then I tried to synce the flights i did manage, on the Tab 2 its impossilbe to tap the synce flights button, G5 works ok.
And once again all the settings for the camera were reset..
Glad i wasnt on the job!

I have also been trying to run the same checks on the Go app with an Inspire 1, sort of the same. Wehn not connected to the bird but on the App main screen I cant select 'ME' or sync the data flights or the little down arrow next to the sync button.

Any ideas helpfull

2017-4-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to make sure I'm on the same page, it seems as though the touch screen itself is acting up when using the Go app? What Android OS is it running?
2017-4-4
Use props
Peregrine Preci
lvl.3
Australia

Gday
The g5 is version 6.0.1 and therevare no issues with any other app.
Tab is also 6.0.1
No other issues with other apps
2017-4-5
Use props
Peregrine Preci
lvl.3
Australia

Im in contact with samsung, possibly new software update issues ill keep this updated
2017-4-5
Use props
Peregrine Preci
lvl.3
Australia

Update on this they samsung advised a factory reset, this seems to have  the issues on both devices.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules