What's going on help
1045 13 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy1963
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40548 ft
United Kingdom

I spoke with dji tech today i only bought this 3 weeks ago all seemed good i done 2 flys with it then this weekend took it out & was getting radio signal poor flashing red now its coming up with this see pic feel like sending back to Amazon  £500 pounds !
Screenshot_20170406-003948.png
2017-4-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

When you touch the abnormal warning on the right of "overall status" what does it say? What kind of areas are you flying in?
2017-4-5
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-5 16:36
When you touch the abnormal warning on the right of "overall status" what does it say? What kind of areas are you flying in?

It doesn't do anything when i touch it... & there's nothing for miles Jamie My nearest city is 20 miles away & the nearest house was about a mile away.
2017-4-6
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

New one this morning the app keeps closing now too Samsung S6 Edge + with very little apps running and cleard cache with normaly about 1.7gb to 2.gb free memory in cache.
Never had any troubles with my phone in the last year of having it.
Screenshot_20170406-124751.png
2017-4-6
Use props
Flying-Monkey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 292297 ft
United Kingdom

I had DJI GO stop on me earlier today.
However I then remembered I had not forced stop Litchi, so I powered everything down then powered up again, forced stopped Litchi opened Dji Go and the rest of the flight was fine.
So my theory is another app may be interfering with Dji Go if not disabled or force stopped.
2017-4-6
Use props
augustinmitu
New
Romania

i have exactly the same problems as you,but it also writes with red that the ''cell battery is broken".What does it mean?Is it the phone battery or the drone battery?
2017-4-6
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

augustinmitu Posted at 2017-4-6 05:30
i have exactly the same problems as you,but it also writes with red that the ''cell battery is broken".What does it mean?Is it the phone battery or the drone battery?

I dont think its your phone !  If like me never had any troubles with my phone in the year from new, You buy a dji drone watch all the set up videos do it as they tell you it works fine then the day a new version of the app comes out we all get different messages saying something isnt right..... Tells me that its something in the app thats gong wrong maybe there working on it after seeing so much from this. Even on the App store Play.com there's hundreds of complaints. of drones & apps doing strange things... Since the 1/4.2017 when the app was updated.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Andy1963 Posted at 2017-4-6 02:13
It doesn't do anything when i touch it... & there's nothing for miles Jamie My nearest city is 20 miles away & the nearest house was about a mile away.

So the side arrow next to the "abnormal" text won't expand to better elaborate what it needs? Since the compass section is also displaying "abnormal", have you already tried recalibrating it away from metal etc.? Doing the compass calibration while having your phone too close could be an issue as well, so try to make sure that you give yourself enough distance from the RC (which has the phone connected to it, I gathered) and see if the message goes away.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Andy1963 Posted at 2017-4-6 03:50
New one this morning the app keeps closing now too Samsung S6 Edge + with very little apps running and cleard cache with normaly about 1.7gb to 2.gb free memory in cache.
Never had any troubles with my phone in the last year of having it.

Just to clarify, which Go app version are you running?
2017-4-6
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-6 08:43
Just to clarify, which Go app version are you running?

The new one that said i needed to update to on sunday 3.1.5, which is what i done before all this trouble i had flown it twice before that from new 3 weeks ago. I was realy enjoying it. Im going to try uninstall the app from my phone completley then try reinstalling fresh see if it helps.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Andy1963 Posted at 2017-4-6 09:57
The new one that said i needed to update to on sunday 3.1.5, which is what i done before all this trouble i had flown it twice before that from new 3 weeks ago. I was realy enjoying it. Im going to try uninstall the app from my phone completley then try reinstalling fresh see if it helps.

Please keep me posted. I would also recommend "forgetting" the P3S's WiFi from your device list, refresh the list and then reconnect to it so that has a refreshed connection as well.
2017-4-6
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-6 10:11
Please keep me posted. I would also recommend "forgetting" the P3S's WiFi from your device list, refresh the list and then reconnect to it so that has a refreshed connection as well.

Hiya DJi Jamie  I Removed the app from my phone totally last night also removed the wifi connection by forget in the wifi list on my samsung s7 edge+  restarted my phone went to Play.com down loaded the app again entered wifi password drone connected to wifi with no troubles all seemed to be good apart from radio channel flickering poor to good for about 1 min then went to good. so today i took the drone out for a try Gulp ! lol..... I done a calibration & for about 30 sec was getting the same flickering between poor & good on radio channel but then it went to good & stayed i flew her around for 20 mins 30m up 30 m out and it flew lovely so fingers crossed this might sort itself out, I'm going to try another flight this evening see what happens.  Will keep you posted & thank-you for your attention on this matter
2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Andy1963 Posted at 2017-4-7 08:48
Hiya DJi Jamie  I Removed the app from my phone totally last night also removed the wifi connection by forget in the wifi list on my samsung s7 edge+  restarted my phone went to Play.com down loaded the app again entered wifi password drone connected to wifi with no troubles all seemed to be good apart from radio channel flickering poor to good for about 1 min then went to good. so today i took the drone out for a try Gulp ! lol..... I done a calibration & for about 30 sec was getting the same flickering between poor & good on radio channel but then it went to good & stayed i flew her around for 20 mins 30m up 30 m out and it flew lovely so fingers crossed this might sort itself out, I'm going to try another flight this evening see what happens.  Will keep you posted & thank-you for your attention on this matter

Good to hear that it seems to be good to go. Please let me know if the issue does come back.
2017-4-7
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-7 09:45
Good to hear that it seems to be good to go. Please let me know if the issue does come back.

I have Now been to the apple center today & spent money on a ipad mini 2 wifi only, also now found there's nothing to hold the ipad to the controller ! lol more money to spend,,,,,If this doesn't work moving from my samsung s6 edge plus to apple I'm going to be realy angry This thing wont be fit for purpose its being sold for. The Sale of Goods Act 1979
2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules