Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Regulations for flying drones in Germany?
32079 32 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Molar
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26004 ft
Canada

I'm traveling to Germany this summer and would love to take my Mavic with me.  Does anyone now the regulations/limitations for flying drones in this country?
2017-4-5
Use props
Rabe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 967907 ft
Germany

You can find the rules here:
http://www.bgbl.de/xaver/bgbl/st ... To=bgbl117s0683.pdf

You are NOT allowed to fly :
above 100 Meters
out of sight
over a crowd of people
over highways, railroads and waterway
over privat property
over powerplants, prisons, hospitals, military areas, airports etc.
over nature reserve
2017-4-7
Use props
Molar
lvl.2
Canada

Rabe Posted at 2017-4-7 02:58
http://www.bgbl.de/xaver/bgbl/start.xav?startbk=Bundesanzeiger_BGBl&jumpTo=bgbl117s0683.pdf

Thanks for the info.
2017-4-8
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13875118 ft
  • >>>
Germany

New regulations went into effect last Friday - April 7th.

Summary:

- Liability insurance in accordance with the air traffic order (Luftverkehrsordnung) is required for all drone pilots.
  (around € 80/year)

- Drones above 0.25kg must carry a well visible, fireproof label with name/address of owner. (will be enforced starting October)

- No license needed for drones under 2kg

- For drones above 2kg a certificate of knowledge (Kenntnisnachweis) is required.
  This certificate will be issued by authorities approved by German equivalent to the FAA (Luftfahrt-Bundesamt).

- For drones above 5kg a "general flying permission" is required. Those will be issued by local (state) authorities, not federal.

- Maximum weight for any drones: 25kg

- Height limit: 100m.
  The usual other limitations are: No flying out of sight or FPV, at night, near people, on private ground without permission,
  over residential/industrial areas, nature sanctuaries, hospitals, federal facilities, accident sites etc.

- Airports:
  No flying less than 1.5km from airport fence.
  Beyond 1.5km flying is allowed up to 50m whilst being in zones controlled by airports.

For certain (usually commercial) flights a certificate of exemption can be applied for if further/higher/night is needed.
That will be costly and requires processing time.

A major setback is:
No flying closer than 100m to any waterways that are used by commercial ships!
Harbors, main rivers and all canals are NoGo from now on!

The entire coast of the Northern Sea from Netherland to Denmark is out since it's national park or some other sanctuary.
Including the thousands of nature/bird/Nature-2000 sanctuaries all over the country we will not have many attractive areas left for flying.

All natural reserves can be viewed here:
Natural Reserves Germany

It has now reached a point that I'm wondering if I should give up the drone hobby.
2017-4-10
Use props
Molar
lvl.2
Canada

Eric13 Posted at 2017-4-10 10:19

Summary:

Thanks so much for the info.
2017-4-12
Use props
fivetonine
lvl.4
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Summary:

Those are ugly regulations in some part (but quite open in others). As for flying in these now-restricted river areas - I would probably still fly, but with caution (not to molest any ship, flying low and away from ANY people that could complain). Knowing the rules is the first step for knowing how to break 'em!
2017-4-14
Use props
krautz
lvl.1
Flight distance : 124849 ft
Denmark

Summary:

Hi, well that is really ugly - looking like, they don't want drones flying around in Germany! I live in south Denmark, if they ban flying among the coastlines/beaches, and over private ground etc. here as well - I agree with you - we have to look for another hobby!
2017-4-15
Use props
smirnovav.list
lvl.1
Flight distance : 554295 ft
Russia

My father is going for the IronMan distance in Hamburg, wanted to make a video for him, seems it will be a ground video ONLY as the people are swimming over the central lake, place will be very much crowded and etc... Can anyone comment on "Drones above 0.25kg must carry a well visible, fireproof label with name/address of owner" as Phantom falls under this condition, what one should do? What does well visible means, well visible from where, from the ground when looking up in the sky or just well visible when holding drone in hands?
2017-7-11
Use props
Rabe
lvl.2
Germany

The fireproof label must be visible when holding in hand, it means it must not be placed inside the drone
2017-7-12
Use props
Andrew Da
New

Germany

http://www.bgbl.de/xaver/bgbl/start.xav?startbk=Bundesanzeiger_BGBl&jumpTo=bgbl117s0683.pdf

Hi!
>> Flying above military installations, power plants, industrial zones, accident scenes and large crowds require official permissions
I plan to present DJI Spark to my daughter. She leaves in Germany in Waldshut-Tiengen near the border with Switzerland.
What is the width of the forbidden zone for the drones along the border?Thanks
2017-8-14
Use props
Max de Leo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 886 ft
  • >>>
China

Thanks for the info!
2017-8-15
Use props
JeppBui
New
Malaysia

Do they have any security check or document check in airport if we are bring DJI Spark over to germany?
2017-8-19
Use props
Rabe
lvl.2
Germany

I don't know. Perhaps your airline has an answer for this question
2017-8-27
Use props
Amer
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225725 ft
Germany

Hi Guys,
I bring my Inspire pro1 from Dubai piece by piece to one of European country then I shipped to Germany by currier. But based on what is writting here, there is restricted low to fly with drones! shall I give up with my Hoppy or what ?

Is there any Drone community here ? I’m leaving in Dusseldorf. Anybody can help in this guys ?

Thanks
Amer
2017-10-6
Use props
gramstrup
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9112270 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Summary:

Thank you for this info.
Where do i find the correct website for FAA (Luftfahrt-Bundesamt) ?
Thanks
2017-11-16
Use props
Lamas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29590 ft
Germany

there are apps which indicates the places you can fly on no fly
2017-11-22
Use props
Lamas
lvl.1
Flight distance : 29590 ft
Germany

Amer Posted at 2017-10-6 02:30
Hi Guys,
I bring my Inspire pro1 from Dubai piece by piece to one of European country then I shipped to Germany by currier. But based on what is writting here, there is restricted low to fly with drones! shall I give up with my Hoppy or what ?

well you can still fly in other countries in this continent, in the future it will be all different, they don't want us to spy either, only government is a loud to spy on us
2017-11-22
Use props
djiuser_2bzCsOt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 43 ft
Germany

smirnovav.list Posted at 2017-7-11 05:17
My father is going for the IronMan distance in Hamburg, wanted to make a video for him, seems it will be a ground video ONLY as the people are swimming over the central lake, place will be very much crowded and etc... Can anyone comment on "Drones above 0.25kg must carry a well visible, fireproof label with name/address of owner" as Phantom falls under this condition, what one should do? What does well visible means, well visible from where, from the ground when looking up in the sky or just well visible when holding drone in hands?

Probably lost in translation but visible actually just means legible (clear enough to read)
2018-1-11
Use props
GermanPilot
New

Germany

We got a couple new regulations for 2018 in Germany, hope it helps:

Background Knowledge Drones & Law in Germany/Europe: The Drone-Driving Licence

For many years, amateur pilots regarded it as their personal right to fly their multi-copter without any rules. However, after accidents were seen and drones were flown by some pilots even in critical areas, such as no-fly zones around airports or over crowds of people, the legislator intervened: New stricter laws should now guarantee the safety of airspace in Germany and protect people from unmanned aerial objects.  

But it soon became clear that the number of accidents associated with drones and quadrocopters could not be reduced in the long term with no-fly zones and weight restrictions alone. Many of these accidents are due to ignorance or recklessness on the part of the pilots. For this reason, many UAV pilots now have to undergo further training and instruction in the rapidly evolving UAV technology.

At the end there is a questionnaire in which the pilots have to prove their technical understanding and their legal knowledge. Only those who can prove their know-how receive the official licence to fly their multicopter in Germany.

Since autumn 2017 the German drone licence has been mandatory
Even in the Federal Ministry of Transportation, the drone driving licence was a hotly debated topic for a long time. Since autumn 2017, however, the regulation has been clear and unambiguous: anyone who wants to fly a quadrocopter must be able to prove that they are familiar with the flying object. If the person concerned is unable to do so, severe fines may be imposed.

Questions about the drone license that drone pilots keep asking themselves are:

Which exact knowledge must be proven?
Who's gonna issue the drone license?
What costs and effort are involved in obtaining the corresponding proof?

The proof of knowledge for operating drones is certified and issued by official agencies which are certified by the German Federal Office of Civil Aviation. Currently there are about 25 official agencies that can be contacted with regard to proof of knowledge for driving drones. However, as other bodies, such as official flight schools, are currently undergoing the certification process for issuing evidence of knowledge, the number of instances and contact points is likely to increase significantly in the future.

What do drones pilots have to prove for the proof of knowledge?
Applicants for a drone licence or official proof of knowledge for driving drones and quadrocopters are requested to answer selected examination questions. These are examination questions from the fields of aeronautical navigation, meteorology and of course air law.

What many drone pilots or those who would like to become one in the future often do not know, for example, is the fact that aviation liability insurance or at least adequate private liability is obligatory for every drone pilot. Anyone who does not have drones liability insurance is liable to prosecution and risks entering precarious financial situations in the event of damage.

Thanks to special providers for multi-copter liability policies, which offer aviation liability insurance for drones from a price of less than EUR 70 per year and private liability insurance with drone inclusion from currently EUR 32.76 per year, the conclusion of an adequate drone insurance today is not only easy and fast, but also very inexpensive.

For all those who do not yet have a drone licence and are afraid of too much effort, the all-clear can be given: Today, it is already possible to answer the examination questions orally or online. The time required to learn the theory can be spent in a few hours. If you are a member of an air sports club, you can have the introduction to the relevant topics confirmed by the association if necessary. However, the instruction is only valid for aircraft models.

As a drone pilot do I always need a drone licence?
Drones are available in almost all formats today. The smallest of them count as toys and do not fall under the new drone regulation. Proof of knowledge for flying the toy drones is of course not necessary. The new drone regulation has clearly stipulated that only pilots of quadrocopters must have a drone licence or proof of knowledge of which flying objects with a take-off weight of 2 kilograms or more want to fly.

But anyone who is familiar with the current drone models will certainly know: Almost all top-class models of the leading drone manufacturers exceed this weight limit by far: Both the DJI Inspire 1 & 2 and Phantom 3 & 4 are significantly heavier than 2 kg in all variants.

The official proof of knowledge for driving drones can be acquired from the age of 16 years. The certificate for flying model aircraft can even be issued to 14-year-old pilots.

What other guidelines are worth knowing and observing?
In addition to the regulations regarding the required proof of knowledge, pilots must know that drones exceeding a take-off weight of 5 kilograms additionally require an official boarding permit. This is the responsibility of the federal states and the relevant aviation authorities. Regardless of the legal requirements for proof of knowledge, the current UAV ordinance stipulates that all drones weighing 250 grams or more must be subject to mandatory labelling and must be equipped with fire-proof stickers on which the owner is identified. More information about German drones badges can be found here.

2018-5-12
Use props
Cutaway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1942835 ft
Germany

This thread is one of the saddest info on drone in my life.   I am visiting Berlin now.   1) Where do I get this darn "The Drone-Driving License"   2) When do I get this darn fireproof label?  3) Let me ask a simple question.  What kind of trouble do I get if I break the basic rules? (not the really important ones like do not approach the airport, capital building, flying over people).   
2018-6-9
Use props
freddavi
New
Flight distance : 88678 ft
United States

Make me worry a little bit as I am going to a city outside of Frankfurt to visit my daughter and Son-in-law. I was planning on flying in open areas away from people and mainly just get the landscapes.  However, some of these rules make me wonder if I should just chance it since I will be in open areas.   I will not be flying in the normal no-fly zones and I will now stay away from waterways where boats and ships can navigate.
2018-7-12
Use props
Klaus W.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118366 ft

Liability insurance may be obtained via DMFV membership (42,-€; 3 months trial membership inc. insurance for free)
To get a grasp on what to do and what definitely not to do with your drone you may obtain the so called Kenntnisnachweis (in German)
2018-8-8
Use props
fans5b615e5c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140240 ft
Germany

My DJI p4p does not weight more than 2 kilos how you figure that?
2018-9-28
Use props
Geraldian
lvl.1

Germany

fans5b615e5c Posted at 2018-9-28 12:34
My DJI p4p does not weight more than 2 kilos how you figure that?

Drones above 0.25 kg must carry a well visible, fireproof label with name/address of owner. You will find a huge variety of Drone Badges („Drohnen-Plakette für DJI Phantom 4“) on the market at low rates that are conform to the new rules. In addition, your name and address must be on it.

You are NOT allowed to fly above 100 Meters, out of sight, over a crowd of people, over highways, railroads and waterways, over privat property, over powerplants, prisons, hospitals, military areas, airports etc. or over nature reserve. And: Liability insurance ("Drohnen-Haftpflichtversicherung") in accordance with the air traffic order („Luftverkehrsordnung“) is required for all drone pilots.

Use Google Translator, if necessary: [url=https://www.drohnen.de/14181/neu ... ung-ab-januar-2017/]https://www.drohnen.de/14181/neue-drohnen-verordnung-ab-januar-2017/[/url]
2018-10-9
Use props
fans5b615e5c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 140240 ft
Germany

Geraldian Posted at 2018-10-9 01:20
Drones above 0.25 kg must carry a well visible, fireproof label with name/address of owner. You will find a huge variety of Drone Badges („Drohnen-Plakette für DJI Phantom 4“) on the market at low rates that are conform to the new rules. In addition, your name and address must be on it.

You are NOT allowed to fly above 100 Meters, out of sight, over a crowd of people, over highways, railroads and waterways, over privat property, over powerplants, prisons, hospitals, military areas, airports etc. or over nature reserve. And: Liability insurance ("Drohnen-Haftpflichtversicherung") in accordance with the air traffic order („Luftverkehrsordnung“) is required for all drone pilots.

Thank you, but I am confused as the previous poster said that the P4P needs to get a license to fly as a pilot but then it says you only need it for P4P or anything heavier than 2kilograms.
My P4P Obsidian weight 1.37 kilograms with the props on.
2019-2-22
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

fans5b615e5c Posted at 2-22 04:49
Thank you, but I am confused as the previous poster said that the P4P needs to get a license to fly as a pilot but then it says you only need it for P4P or anything heavier than 2kilograms.
My P4P Obsidian weight 1.37 kilograms with the props on.

The german license (Kenntnisnachweis) is only necessary for drones from 2 kg TOW up.

For smaller drones you just need a proper insurance and you're good to go (where we are allowed to fly...).

Cheers,
Wolferl,
holder of a German license :-)

2019-2-23
Use props
fansba2956ce
New

United States

Buy driver license online (elenamoore2000@gmail.com) driver license for sale, Real driver license online,  +1 202-792-9134

Genuine database international license,  Driver's licenses, buy ID Card, and other documents online  (elenamoore2000@gmail.com)

Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses, ID's, Passports, And Citizenship Documents.

Buy Real Passports, Driver’s License, ID Cards, Visas, USA Green Card, Counterfeit Money.

We are the best producers of genuine Data-based Registered High-Quality Real Passport, Driver's Licenses, ID Cards And other Citizenship Documents.
Buy High Quality Data-based Registered Machine Read-able Scan-able Driver's Licenses, ID's, Passports, And Citizenship Documents.
Buy Real Passports, Driver’s License, ID Cards, Visas, USA Green Card, Counterfeit Money.

We are the best producers of genuine high-quality documents.

Buy Passport British(UK) For Sale Diplomatic Canadian ID Cards Online United States(US) ID Card Sell Driver's License.

Buy genuine Green card Training certificates, GCSE, A-levels, High School Diploma Certificates, GMAT, MCAT, and LSAT examination Certificates and credit cards, school diplomas, school degrees all in an entirely new name issued and registered in the government's database system.

Get A second Chance In Life, protect your privacy, build a new credit history, bypass criminal background checks, take back your freedom. It's a cruise; you have come to the right place for all your travel needs and guess what!!!! You’re going to finally make your dream a reality. Let us help you plan the ideal trip for you if you would like to find out more about the services we have available.
We are an Association responsible for the production of real genuine passports, Real Genuine Data-Base Registered Fake Passports and other Citizenship documents. I can guarantee you a new Identity starting from a clean new genuine Birth Certificate, ID card, Driver’s License, Fake Passports, Social security card with SSN, credit files can you imagine ??

call/text  +1 202-792-9134
Whatsapp: + 1 (925) 526-5453
Email: elenamoore2000@gmail.com

2019-5-28
Use props
fansba2956ce
New

United States

Buy driver license online (elenamoore2000@gmail.com) driver license for sale, Real driver license online,  +1 202-792-9134
2019-5-28
Use props
djiuser_2p97cJEaCelJ
New

Germany

BUY 100% COUNTERFEIT MONEY AND DOCUMENTS  $$Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)

TOP QUALITY COUNTERFEIT MONEY AND  QUALITY DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE  FOR SALE. DOLLAR, POUNDS, EUROS AND OTHER CURRENCIES AVAILABLE WE HAVE PARTNERS IN ALMOST EVERY COUNTRY SO IF IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A FACE TO FACE BUSINESS THEN JUST CONTACT  AND STATE YOUR LOCATION AND YOU SHALL HAVE YOUR BILLS
With over a billion of our products circulating around the world. We offer only original high-quality counterfeit currency NOTES. We ship worldwide. We also print and sell Grade A banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world. Here is your chance to be a millionaire. Our money is perfectly reproduced,Indistinguishable to the eye and to the touch. We are sending in various sizes, packed and hidden. All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes the light detector test. We will deliver the money directly to your home without the interference of customs . we have a Huge quantity ready in stock.

4DOCUMENTS

fake USA(United States) passports,
fake Australian passports,
fake Belgium passports,
fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,
fake Canadian(Canada) passports,
fake Finnish(Finland) passports,

ETC..

!!!!!!!! CONTACT FOR MORE DETAILS!!!!!!!!

Email-: qualitybills-documents@hotmail.com
Skype Name:Ranko322
Whatsapp:..(+4915215387133)

E-Mail US Your Questions and Comments.

!!!SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!

2019-10-31
Use props
baneranicola414
New

Germany

https://kaufentreiberlizenzdeutschland.com/de/ ist echt, sie werden Ihr Leben in Sekunden verandern. Kontaktieren Sie sie jetzt, wenn Sie diese Nachricht sehen durfen. Das Team wurde gegrundet, um Menschen mit Fuhrerscheinproblemen zu helfen. Kauf eines echten registrierten Fuhrerscheins, um in jedem europaischen Land einschlie?lich Deutschland und Belgien zu 100% echt zu fahren. w.h.a.t.s.a.p.p # +3,8,0, 6,8 6,8,4, 8,2,4,1. Taucherlizenz online kaufen

2020-12-14
Use props
djiuser_pZHZhgIEXteF
New

Morocco

HOT Seller CVV Good 2023 - NON VBV Credit Card/Debit Card -----ICQ: 759822180

U.P.D.A.T.E CVV 2023 Sell CVV Good info And High Balance

(Cvv CC Fullz Credit Cards Dumps ATM Track 1/2 + Pin SMTP /WU/Transfer)

Buy Valid Cvv CC Dumps Track 1/2 CC SSN DOB Track-1/2-FULLZ-Transfer/Western union

[Please contact me]

--------------------------------------------

YAHOO: hackoflive9@yahoo.com

WHATSSAP :+212710475751

TELEGRAM :@scotch10

EMAIL : championcarding@protonmail.com

Hacker CVV good fresh!

Selling data links and sites used to hack admin shop!

Who should buy CVV ADD ID below!

cc good fresh , mail pass fresh and fullz info

I always put the prestige and quality of top CVV ensure good.

Note: do not buy CVV Add ID free time. Payment through PM,BTC,WMZ,WU,MG.

You can request a sock if necessary I will meet the free sock!

Specialized wholesale for the small seller!

reasonable price!

Sell CVV GOOD,DOB and DKP,ARDING CASHOUT,DO TRANSFER western union

Sell CVV GOOD FRESH,CCV GOOD,HACKING CARDING DUMPS GOOD BALANCE

~~~~~ Hello Everyone Welcome To The World Of Carding Hacking ~~~~~

- Us (Visa,Master) = 35$ per 1 - Us (Amex,Dis) = 50$ per 1 - Us Bin 55$ , US Dob 65$ - Us fullz info = 60$ per 1

- Uk (Visa,Master) =50$ per 1 - Uk (Amex,Dis) = 65$ per 1 - Uk Bin 65$ , UK Dob 60$ - Uk fullz info = 70$ per 1

- Ca (Visa,Master) = 60$ per 1 - Ca (Amex,Dis) = 60$ per 1 - Ca Bin 65$ , CA Dob 60$ - Ca fullz info = 60$ per 1

- Au (Visa,Master) = 70$ per 1 - Au (Amex,Dis) = 75$ per 1 - Au Bin 67$ , AU Dob 60$ - Au fullz info = 60$ per 1

- Eu (Visa,Master) = 80$ per 1 - Eu (Amex,Dis) = 75$ per 1 - Eu Bin 85$ , AU Dob 70$ - Eu fullz info = 70$ per 1

Format is:

Card Number | Exp. Date | CVV/CVV2 | First Name | Last Name | Street |

City | State | Zip Code | Country | Phone | Type Of Card | Bank Name |

~~~~~ NOTE : DON'T ASK FOR TEST CCV FREE~~~~~

- Always check and update new, good, fresh CCV everyday

- It's working 100% with high balance

- If u buy over 30 cc, I'll to sell cheaper price

- I'll to replaced free or change new cc if it isn't working

Buy Valid Clone ATM Cards Dumps with the Pin SMR

Sell Cvv Good Fresh, Cc Fullz Info, Dumps Track 1/2, WU Transfers, Bank Transfer

SELLING FRESH CVVS FULLZ DUMPS+PIN PAYPAL BANK LOGIN WU

Sell Paypal,Bank Logins,WU Trf,Dumps+Pin,GiftCards,Fullz CC

Sell CVV Quality 100% - Dumps With Pin - Transfer Western Union - Paypal

SELL CVV FULLZ INFO GOOD USA-UK-CA-AU-INTER,PASS VBV/BIN/DOB,D+PIN 101

[Please contact me]

2023-6-17
Use props
djiuser_pZHZhgIEXteF
New

Morocco

HOT Seller CVV Good 2023 - NON VBV Credit Card/Debit Card -----ICQ: 759822180

U.P.D.A.T.E CVV 2023 Sell CVV Good info And High Balance

(Cvv CC Fullz Credit Cards Dumps ATM Track 1/2 + Pin SMTP /WU/Transfer)

Buy Valid Cvv CC Dumps Track 1/2 CC SSN DOB Track-1/2-FULLZ-Transfer/Western union

[Please contact me]

Hacker CVV good fresh!

Who should buy CVV ADD ID below!

cc good fresh , mail pass fresh and fullz info

I always put the prestige and quality of top CVV ensure good.

Note: do not buy CVV Add ID free time. Payment through PM,BTC,WMZ,WU,MG.

You can request a sock if necessary I will meet the free sock!

Specialized wholesale for the small seller!

reasonable price!

Sell CVV GOOD,DOB and DKP,ARDING CASHOUT,DO TRANSFER western union

Sell CVV GOOD FRESH,CCV GOOD,HACKING CARDING DUMPS GOOD BALANCE

~~~~~ Hello Everyone Welcome To The World Of Carding Hacking ~~~~~

- Us (Visa,Master) = 35$ per 1 - Us (Amex,Dis) = 50$ per 1 - Us Bin 55$ , US Dob 65$ - Us fullz info = 60$ per 1

- Uk (Visa,Master) =50$ per 1 - Uk (Amex,Dis) = 65$ per 1 - Uk Bin 65$ , UK Dob 60$ - Uk fullz info = 70$ per 1

- Ca (Visa,Master) = 60$ per 1 - Ca (Amex,Dis) = 60$ per 1 - Ca Bin 65$ , CA Dob 60$ - Ca fullz info = 60$ per 1

- Au (Visa,Master) = 70$ per 1 - Au (Amex,Dis) = 75$ per 1 - Au Bin 67$ , AU Dob 60$ - Au fullz info = 60$ per 1

- Eu (Visa,Master) = 80$ per 1 - Eu (Amex,Dis) = 75$ per 1 - Eu Bin 85$ , AU Dob 70$ - Eu fullz info = 70$ per 1

Format is:

Card Number | Exp. Date | CVV/CVV2 | First Name | Last Name | Street |

City | State | Zip Code | Country | Phone | Type Of Card | Bank Name |

~~~~~ NOTE : DON'T ASK FOR TEST CCV FREE~~~~~

- Always check and update new, good, fresh CCV everyday

- It's working 100% with high balance

- If u buy over 30 cc, I'll to sell cheaper price

- I'll to replaced free or change new cc if it isn't working

Buy Valid Clone ATM Cards Dumps with the Pin SMR

Sell Cvv Good Fresh, Cc Fullz Info, Dumps Track 1/2, WU Transfers, Bank Transfer

SELLING FRESH CVVS FULLZ DUMPS+PIN PAYPAL BANK LOGIN WU

Sell Paypal,Bank Logins,WU Trf,Dumps+Pin,GiftCards,Fullz CC

Sell CVV Quality 100% - Dumps With Pin - Transfer Western Union - Paypal

SELL CVV FULLZ INFO GOOD USA-UK-CA-AU-INTER,PASS VBV/BIN/DOB,D+PIN 101

[Please contact me]

2023-6-17
Use props
OngisNade
lvl.2

Singapore

Hola
I am staying in Singapore resident here and looking to get drone insurance for EU, but so far all insurer company that I checked online or via email such Zurich, Flock, Skywatch, Coverdrone, they dont have option for Singapore address (or Indonesia) address during insurance registration. Switzerland is requested for drone insurance.
I even asked EASA by email and they responded, but not give info any rone insurance that they know able to provide non EU citizen, but asked me to check with insurer which I already did.

could anyone kindly to share info if any Singaporean or Asian citizen traveled to EU and able to registered your drone in EU, which insurance company that you use?

I am planning to bring only Mini 3 pro and keep Mavic 3 stay home.

thanks in advance

Alex
2023-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules