Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Uninstall DJI assistant 2
9986 7 2017-4-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alex's Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United States

how do you install Dji assistant 2 from a Mac. Simply deleting it from the applications does not work. Asking tech support is just useless. They simply say they do not know.
2017-4-5
Use props
Airobotix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

In Finder, simply drag the Assistant 2 icon to the trash, simple.
2017-4-5
Use props
Alex's Mavic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5423 ft
United States

Airobotix Posted at 2017-4-5 23:17
In Finder, simply drag the Assistant 2 icon to the trash, simple.

There is more to it than that. It retains preferences. Because if I reinstall it it launches with the same preferences that I had before deleting it that way.
2017-4-5
Use props
Airobotix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

Alex's Mavic Posted at 2017-4-5 23:25
There is more to it than that. It retains preferences. Because if I reinstall it it launches with the same preferences that I had before deleting it that way.

In that case, I don't know what to suggest, I've deleted previous versions of Assistant 2 this way and installed newer ones without any problems.
2017-4-5
Use props
k3nx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226155 ft
United States

DJI Assistant has preferences in ~/Library/Application Support/DJIAssistant2 and ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2 - one is with the space, the other is not. In Finder Click on the Go menu, then hold down the option or alt key and you should see the option for Library show up (Between home and computer). Your settings are more than likely stored in ~/Library/Application Support/DJIAssistant2/Local Storage. This is a guess, but since it's an Electron App, Local Storage sounds like the right place.
2017-6-6
Use props
Wizzy 8
New
Flight distance : 2595 ft
Vietnam

k3nx Posted at 2017-6-6 21:49
DJI Assistant has preferences in ~/Library/Application Support/DJIAssistant2 and ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2 - one is with the space, the other is not. In Finder Click on the Go menu, then hold down the option or alt key and you should see the option for Library show up (Between home and computer). Your settings are more than likely stored in ~/Library/Application Support/DJIAssistant2/Local Storage. This is a guess, but since it's an Electron App, Local Storage sounds like the right place.

What about for pc?
2017-8-28
Use props
k3nx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226155 ft
United States

I'm not sure, but I would start somewhere in %APPDATA%. In a Windows File Explorer window, just enter %APPDATA% in the address and it should take you to C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming. Look for a DJI folder under there. AppData has three other folders, Local and LocalLow.

Sorry, I have not installed it on a Windows PC so I'm not sure.
2017-9-12
Use props
rudyasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 547320 ft
Indonesia

In PC  : step 1 Unsinstal DJI assistan in Control Panel . Step2.   Open Folder Option  - Show hidden Files nad Folder  Delete  the folder   In a Windows File Explorer window, just enter %APPDATA% in the address and it should take you to C:\Users\<yourname>\AppData\Roaming. Look for a DJI folder under there. AppData has three other folders, Local and LocalLow.
2017-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules