Phantom 4 Pro Plus - black screen, sign in problem network unava...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikeafriscreen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7803970 ft
  • >>>
Botswana

Phantom 4 Pro Plus sign in problem network unavailable

I have bought a second controller for a new Phantom 4 pro plus becuase the screen keeps blacking out on the first controller after about 5-8 minutes of operation. Firmware is up to date..
The first controller initially went though the registration process just fine.

The second controller will not register. As soon as I get to the sign in page, and enter name and password, I constantly get a "Network Unavailable" error, even though I can clearly see that the unit is connected to my wi-fi.  Anyone at DJI have a solution?

2017-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

It might be caused by server error, we've reported your concern to designated department, who are working on it now.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, appreciate your patience and understanding.
2017-4-6
Use props
jonnyrich
lvl.2
Flight distance : 818819 ft
United Kingdom

I'm having the same issues - just took delivery of my Pro Plus today and can't activate the controller!  Help please ASAP!
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jonnyrich Posted at 2017-4-6 02:46
I'm having the same issues - just took delivery of my Pro Plus today and can't activate the controller!  Help please ASAP!

It's now working, please try again, thanks.
2017-4-6
Use props
Datanode
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7497 ft
Netherlands

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-6 04:02
It's now working, please try again, thanks.

My screen blacks out too. I have just unboxed it, got the network error too.
I got my first black screen then.
After signing in I updated to the latest firmware.
Now during testmode and trying to fly I got another black screen. Controller apears to function normally, the lights are on.
But the screen is dead.
2017-4-6
Use props
Datanode
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7497 ft
Netherlands

Datanode Posted at 2017-4-6 04:41
My screen blacks out too. I have just unboxed it, got the network error too.
I got my first black screen then.
After signing in I updated to the latest firmware.

After waiting 5 minutes, I rebooted the controller. Tried to fly some more in flight simulator, and after a couple of minutes I got the black screen again. Maybe heat issue? The bottom part where the SD card goes, feels hot. The controller itself functions, i can control the gimbal. But the screen is dead / black.
2017-4-6
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Datanode Posted at 2017-4-6 05:11
After waiting 5 minutes, I rebooted the controller. Tried to fly some more in flight simulator, and after a couple of minutes I got the black screen again. Maybe heat issue? The bottom part where the SD card goes, feels hot. The controller itself functions, i can control the gimbal. But the screen is dead / black.

The APP screen is frozen, and you have the same problems after each restarting, right?
Just to verify, if you do not practice in flight simulator, then fly it outside in a suitable environment, it turns to be black or not?
Please export the crash log, you need connect the remote to your PC then find it here:  /sdcard/DJI/dji.pilot.pad/LOG/CRASH
Then upload it to Dropbox and post link here, thank you.
2017-4-6
Use props
John P4Pro+
New
Australia

I have this same problem also. Screen has blacked out from very first use. The P4Pro + is only a week old and has only been activated for 5 days. Cannot get to use a full battery before it blacks out. The rest of the controller works fine. I can continue to fly and land with out an issue. As above, the bottom of the controller gets hot, then the screen blacks. Also does it when playing back a flight log . I have been referred to DJI Care Refresh, although this should be warranty. It has never been crashed in any way.
2017-4-19
Use props
ayushgrg0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 604 ft
United Kingdom

I have same issue. After factory reset the controller, i can not sign in networks. Nothing I can go further without sign in
2017-8-1
Use props
koorosh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7828 ft
Canada

I have the same issue on my v2.0 plus. Been trying for 15 minutes but can not log in
15287699321462486469763500210632.jpg
2018-6-11
Use props
koorosh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7828 ft
Canada

koorosh Posted at 2018-6-11 18:19
I have the same issue on my v2.0 plus. Been trying for 15 minutes but can not log in

Moreover why is screen so responsive. I need to triple tap for every letter
2018-6-11
Use props
KedDK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

koorosh Posted at 2018-6-11 18:19
I have the same issue on my v2.0 plus. Been trying for 15 minutes but can not log in

You need to setup and connect to your wifi.
Drag down from top of screen, tap the settings gear wheel, enter wifi settings.

Happy flying.
2018-6-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules