Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The 2017 Karma is out
1407 7 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
4wesomeAdam
Second Officer
United States

Great review of the GP Karma.

Is the Mavik perfect? Not at all. Late last year I was torn between the two and I am so glad I went with the Mavik.

It looks like a flying turtle or should I say turdle?

2017-4-6
Use props
FrequentFlyer
Second Officer
United States

Im very Happy with my Mavic and Glad I didnt purchase the Karma, the only reason I did wish I bought the Karma. Is because GoPro did right and sent everyone a free GoPro Hero 5. GoPro Has Great Customer Service, I wish DJI sent a spare battery or something to the people who pre-ordered and waited weeks/months for the Mavic.
2017-4-6
Use props
Tripp
First Officer
Flight distance : 2241401 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing.  I love the videos that he makes.
2017-4-6
Use props
Asainz320
Captain
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought the Karma first since it was out before the Mavic and I really wanted to get a new drone. I made my own review of the Karma. I did not like it that much so I returned it to get the Mavic (yes I did get a free Gopro Hero 5). I am super happy with my Mavic now .
The Karma does fly very nicely and very steady. It also came with the back pack and camera stabilizer. The features and auto fly modes are very easy to use and the controls are very user friendly, BUT, I couldn't deal with the short range and the battery life. The furthest I was able to fly without loosing signal was a little less than 1000 feet. The battery ran for about 14-15 minutes if I was making sure not to fly it too aggressively . In the end I was not impressed so it went back to the store
2017-4-6
Use props
digitalintruder
First Officer
Flight distance : 3652379 ft
United States

that guys accent and enthusiasm made me chuckle. "It makes it da second vorst drone I've flown"
2017-4-6
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

iPhonedo is awesome.
2017-4-6
Use props
Nikon 1
Second Officer
United States

Good review - this guy should have his own show.  Glad I never even heard of the Karma!
2017-4-6
Use props
4wesomeAdam
Second Officer
United States

digitalintruder Posted at 2017-4-6 13:46
that guys accent and enthusiasm made me chuckle. "It makes it da second vorst drone I've flown"

Reminded me of the movie Borat.

Verrry niiice, droney time.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules