Video Help
539 1 2017-4-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeeptx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United States

I just started with the Mavic Pro and need some help. I tried to video with it and it is very skippy and not fliud at all. I have seen videos on here that are awesome so I know I am doing something wrong. How do I get the videos to be more fluid?
Thanks
2017-4-6
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There can be many variables when viewing the video. Some users have found poor video only because the viewer on their PC was not capable of showing 4k. Also many of the videos that you see have had some post production tweaking.
You also need to practice flying smoothly, particularly when turning and panning as this can also affect your video. There are many youtube videos giving tips on some of the changes that can be made in the GO 4 app to help with taking smooth video so it would be a good idea to have a look at some of those.
The video direct from the sd card is always going to look better than what you see in the phone cache.
I suggest you take some video, download it to your PC from the sd card then use a program like VLC to view it and upload some of it to youtube and provide the link here so we can see it.
2017-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules