Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LiPo question
1161 1 2015-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jaron
lvl.3

United States

hey guys, I finally got me I1 and have been hovering close by watching the battery levels.  I have run each battery 2 times from 100 to 30%.  On the thrid hover of the second battery the charge level went from 39% to 5% in less than a second. Since the bird was close and only 80 feet in the air I was able to land it ok. The history on the battery says normal.  Should I trust that battery?  Is it dead?  Any ideas on battery break in?  Thanks.
2015-2-28
Use props
Chato1974.gmail
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2630909 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your battery issue isn't normal I also own an Inspire. I had the same issue with my Phantom 2 V+ when the battery did the same thing when it glitched from 60% to 8% (in a second) but when it did it went into an auto landing situation and started to immediately descend, but it cleared up after 10 seconds or when it stopped moving forward and hovered. I contacted the retailer and they switched the battery for me, this fixed the problem. I suggest doing the same for you Inspire.
2015-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules