Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How can I get a good lipo guard bag?
4839 9 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Linda-RC
lvl.1

China

Some of mine friend who playing the model aeroplane together, and always asked me, If I need buy a lipo bag for mine battery or not?

I told, I Even use it for my cellphone charging, Hope it looking not so exaggerate;.

I saw many accident as some one charging and playing cellphone,  over charging and unstable elements,  makes the horriable accident,  the safety hazard may anywhere and anytime.

I think there is nothing more valuable than our safety and health.  Do not wait until you lost and regret it. So it is necessary to make certain financial investment as to avoid life hazard.  
The said investment is effective and sustainable and will grant you worthwhile profit in return.. ( Wow, Guys Let's applaud.....)

Than how can we get a good quality lipo bag? It is our questions.

Since we can see failure test viedo on youtu.be,  It maks us so confused and do not know how to make our correct choise.  Well,  we may know watching the correct one.

There is commonly two kinds of style in market, first generation and second generation. see the pic.

1> first generation
Charater:
1,the outside it is smooth, printed on logo
2, only inside part is fireproof materials.
3,Out side part is not fireproof.
As the fireproof rating is not enough, that make its still get fire when the battery explosing.
Lipo Battery Guard Safe Bag.jpg Explosionproof Lipo Battery Safe Bag.jpg

> Second generation ( this is upgrade one)
1, Clear weaven grain out side and inside also. Which is made of a kind of double-layer fiberglass.
2, The logo is embroided on
3,  It is much thicker than the first generation one.
fire resistant paper document bag 4.jpg

Then, lets see a video on youtube for more details.

And lastly. some of friends may asked, Where can i get it?   Well, a friendship link as below. Pls call me lei feng, No thanks.
merlin886(at)126.com
https://www.amazon.com/YND-Batte ... ywords=YND+lipo+bag

https://www.amazon.com/YND-Firep ... 12&keywords=YND

2017-4-7
Use props
nitramf
lvl.1
Netherlands

Thank you! Perfect would be a bag that fits in the front pocket of the mavic bag.
2017-4-7
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Wow, "Linda", I can tell that you feel very strongly about LiPo battery bags. In fact, it appears that every post you've ever written on this forum stresses the importance of buying and using one -- especially the buying part. And you always provide a helpful and convenient "friendship link" to Amazon to make it easier for us; how thoughtful!

I saw many accident as some one charging and playing cellphone,  over charging and unstable elements,  makes the horriable accident,  the safety hazard may anywhere and anytime.

Yep, I see this happen almost every day. In fact, my best friend was killed that way and his last words were, "Don't let this tragedy happen to you . . . buy a LiPo battery bag from Amazon . . . here's the URL."

Sadly, he passed away before he could provide the link -- but now I have it thanks to you.

The said investment is effective and sustainable and will grant you worthwhile profit in return.. ( Wow, Guys Let's applaud....

Wild applause happening here; typing with my toes simultaneously.

Than how can we get a good quality lipo bag? It is our questions.

Yes, please, I can't stand it! Don't keep me in suspense any longer!!!

And lastly. some of friends may asked, Where can i get it?

It's like you read my mind again: that's exactly what I was about to ask!

Well, a friendship link as below. Pls call me lei feng, No thanks.

Ok, you lost me on this one: do you want me to call you Lei Feng ("Pls") or do you not want me to ("No thanks")? Now I'm all confused again, but I'm sure it'll become clear once I receive my new YND brand RC Li-Po Battery Safety Guard Charge Bag Large Fireproof Explosionproof 24018565mm. Sure, it's a mouthful . . . but it can save your life.
2017-4-7
Use props
Burmman
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182142 ft
United States

Great sales pitch. I'm also a little confused about the call me Lei Feng and the No thanks thing. I wanted to call and get some but them seen the No thanks.
2017-4-7
Use props
Petroboy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-4-7 03:46
Wow, "Linda", I can tell that you feel very strongly about LiPo battery bags. In fact, it appears that every post you've ever written on this forum stresses the importance of buying and using one -- especially the buying part. And you always provide a helpful and convenient "friendship link" to Amazon to make it easier for us; how thoughtful!

DroneFlying - you have FAR too much time on your hands.
2017-4-7
Use props
Linda-RC
lvl.1

China

Burmman Posted at 2017-4-7 05:22
Great sales pitch. I'm also a little confused about the call me Lei Feng and the No thanks thing. I wanted to call and get some but them seen the No thanks.

Lei feng is a very famous in china, cause he is always helping others. And I hope this sharing would helpful for my friends here.
2017-4-7
Use props
Linda-RC
lvl.1

China

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-4-7 03:46

Wow,  thanks for your analyzed and investigated for the sharing, and I am trying use a relax style to sharing the topic, that seems not to much boring, but you did.

I Love your sharing and your style,  thank you for your comments. I take it all.
2017-4-7
Use props
Linda-RC
lvl.1

China

The questions in this article are my friends has asked me before, and than I sort  it into this articles and answered together, hope it would be helpful for all of us.
2017-4-7
Use props
rnrnrn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430932 ft
Germany

Oh come on guys - it's just a bit of culture shock here ;-) It's like with "Chinese moon cake, good for you, loved by all" on the packaging - no normal person in Europe would buy one after seeing this but from a Chinese point of view - it's good marketing :-p

Linda-RC - do take is easy please, don't push yourself so ;-)
2017-4-8
Use props
fansdf7d83d7
Second Officer

Ukraine

Hi guys!
I've been currently investigating this topic and stumbled upon these fireproof document bag reviews
Such a fire/waterproof bag looks great, doesn't it?

The customer reviews on amazon are also pretty good, so I guess I'll submit order today. I love the fact my docs will be in safe and can be easily taken with me whenever I need
2017-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules