dji naza issue? red light/ no lift
2829 6 2015-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
juan_garcia5310
New

United States

hi everyone, im new to the forum.

I've just started having a issue with my dji f450/naza m lite ( no gps)  

it recently started: i would start her up and she would lift of the floor at almost full throttle but just hover 3 or 4 inches of the floor and the led indicator would flash red rapidly like if the battery was low but it was fully charged. i took it to my local hobby shop and they said the battery was fine soo it could be a " software issue" I've tried going through the flight control software on my pc but nothing wrong......  its really frustrating that i can't use my baby

my setup as follows :
dji f450 frame
dji e300 2122/920kv propulsion
tarot 2axis gimbal
hyperion 3s 5000 mah 25c 11.1v lipo
spektrum dx5e transmitter
spektrum AR400 receiver
9 4x4.3 carbon fiber props
and finally some dji legs
2015-2-28
Use props
momochi
lvl.2

United States

Have you checked your gain settings? Flashing "RED" can also indicate other errors, not just "low battery." I would suggest checking your gain setting first. You did mention in your post that you had gone through the flight control software on your PC but you did not mention the gains which is why I bring that up. Also did you calibrate the compass? Was there any issue with the calibration?
2015-3-1
Use props
juan_garcia5310
New

United States

thanks for replying

and the gains are actually 140%  and no go soo i don't see the point of calibration lol
2015-3-1
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

I suppose a PMU failure.
2015-3-2
Use props
juan_garcia5310
New

United States

PMU failure does sound like a cause, is there any way to fix this issue or will i need to find this part or get a entire naza
2015-3-2
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

juan_garcia5310 Posted at 2015-3-2 18:43
PMU failure does sound like a cause, is there any way to fix this issue or will i need to find this  ...

BTW, did you try another battery? How many time you use it? A battery failure is also possible.
2015-3-2
Use props
juan_garcia5310
New

United States

yhaa i would only get 5min off my 5000 when I used to get a full 14min, got a 3300 battery and I only get 5 or 4....  
2015-3-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules