1195 4 2017-4-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Peut
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1761181 ft
Netherlands

Hi there,

Made a short video with active track last sunday afternoon while biking at the dikes.

2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice, and what a beautiful place for a bike ride.
2017-4-7
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Netherlands

Thnx Ken, we are blessed to live in an area like this One of the reasons we left the city behind.
2017-4-7
Use props
M Stuart K
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1267717 ft
  • >>>
United States

Peut Posted at 2017-4-7 12:24
Thnx Ken, we are blessed to live in an area like this  One of the reasons we left the city behind.

Very nice scenery.  You had enough space there to try out the profile active track mode.  I use that mode when biking if I have ample space for it to fly sideways with me in the frame instead of behind me.  I intend to work on the active track trace mode with the mavic flying backwards as I bike towards it but that one is tricky.  You have to stay fairly straight or the mavic will let you pass by and then start tracing you.
2017-4-7
Use props
Peut
lvl.3
Netherlands

M Stuart K Posted at 2017-4-7 17:11
Very nice scenery.  You had enough space there to try out the profile active track mode.  I use that mode when biking if I have ample space for it to fly sideways with me in the frame instead of behind me.  I intend to work on the active track trace mode with the mavic flying backwards as I bike towards it but that one is tricky.  You have to stay fairly straight or the mavic will let you pass by and then start tracing you.

That sure is something to keep in mind. Although, I like the Active Track Flight mode very much!
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules