my dji-care subscription nightmare please some admin help
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tom-82
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186549 ft
Italy

as some of you know a few weeks ago my phantom 3 pro crashed for no reason and dji recognized me the repair under warranty (standard warranty). Now I have received repaired drone with a different serial number I think was replaced with a similar unit (this only to explain the facts).

Because I would not have more any kind of problem in the future and do not want to fly with fear, I decided to buy a dji care plan and here the fun begins ...

As requested I made a video for verification and sent it.
After a while I get an e-mail where it says that I can not buy the dji care plan
because my drone is not active (what!??) so told to dji support that the drone was properly activated by the application (sent app screenshot) and ask how to proceed.
After many emails and chat a lot, I was told to buy dji care plan using the serial drone but with a different gimbal serial (dji care support sent me an e-mail with this data inside)... Now I do not know for what purpose and why, however, so I did, I bought and paid with paypal .

But the fact is that this serial that I was told to use does not match the printed serial on my gimbal, my question is ...
is this normal? It could cause me problems in the future if i need to use the dji care?

this is my ticket
https://dji.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/490576

i m tring to explain situation in chat with operators with no luck
and no body is answering my mails

some one please help

2017-4-7
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi,  what is the email you used to contact djicare@dji.com ?   Please PM it to me and I'll ask them to fully explain the issue. Thank you.
2017-4-7
Use props
Tom-82
lvl.2
Italy

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-7 20:40
Hi,  what is the email you used to contact  ?   Please PM it to me and I'll ask them to fully explain the issue. Thank you.

thanks for your support
i senth you my mail through pm
this is my support ticket i guess
REQUEST #490576

if you can access it you will be able to understand the whole story exactly
i hope some one hlep me
2017-4-8
Use props
Tom-82
lvl.2
Italy

Tom-82 Posted at 2017-4-8 04:12
thanks for your support
i senth you my mail through pm
this is my support ticket i guess

i m still waiting to have my dji care plan i bought fixed with my real s/n and if possible
understand whi michelle from dji care supported asked me to buy using different s/n
2017-4-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tom-82 Posted at 2017-4-9 07:37
i m still waiting to have my dji care plan i bought fixed with my real s/n and if possible
understand whi michelle from dji care supported asked me to buy using different s/n

Sorry, we did not receive your message, PM does not function properly sometimes.
I just checked your case in the system, and got the new aircraft SN and gimbal SN, then I checked the DJI Care record, there is no problem.
Please check it here by yourself: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage.
If I am understanding you incorrectly, please let me know, thank you.
2017-4-9
Use props
Tom-82
lvl.2
Italy

the problem is that my dji care plan does not match my real gimbal serial number because of this:

michelle from dji care dept told me to use this s/n to subscribe
i did it but it is not my real gimbal s/n and i think we should fix this!

I dont know whi her asked me to do that (you can check this in my ticket number posted in the last post)

this are my real serial

whi shoud I have a different serial number instad of real one in my plan dji care?
I think to have validity dji care shoud report real drone s/n still can't understand whi michelle asked me to do that please fix it
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom-82 Posted at 2017-4-10 04:11
the problem is that my dji care plan does not match my real gimbal serial number because of this:

[view_image]

I'm now checking your case with our DJI Care Team and Repair Team, will have someone to contact you when it's confirmed, thank you for your details.
2017-4-10
Use props
Drone Flights S
lvl.2
Flight distance : 223684 ft
Sweden

I need some effort om my repair as well ... seems like the entire team is on vacation here in Europe!!
2017-4-10
Use props
Drone Flights S
lvl.2
Sweden

It will take 1-2 working days to conduct damage assessment. Please wait patiently.    :-)
2017-4-10
Use props
Tom-82
lvl.2
Italy

is a week I expect to have a simple serial fixed and meanwhile I lose dji care days

it seems that the support team is gone

let's hope in forum admin

2017-4-11
Use props
Drone Flights S
lvl.2
Sweden

Tom-82 Posted at 2017-4-11 00:12
is a week I expect to have a simple serial fixed and meanwhile I lose dji care days

yeap!  No repairs being taken care of in Europe either!!
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Drone Flights S Posted at 2017-4-10 20:49
I need some effort om my repair as well ... seems like the entire team is on vacation here in Europe!!

We're glad to help you here.
Just replied your another thread, please leave me your case number so I can help you on it, thanks.

2017-4-11
Use props
Tom-82
lvl.2
Italy

natalia have you checked my situation please?
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Tom-82 Posted at 2017-4-11 02:37
natalia have you checked my situation please?

Our DJI Care Team is working on your case, will contact you for further information, thanks for your patience.
2017-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules