Heading to the Altamont (Central Cali / Bay area) tomorow 3/1
973 4 2015-2-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

For anybody in the area Im heading up to the Altamont for a little morning video run in the Altamont Windmill farm on Patterson pass road. If anybody is around that wants to have some multiple drone fly time Ill be up there around 9 - 9:30 am and staying for a bit since I finally have some more  batteries.
2015-2-28
Use props
mkell7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

My inspire is in transit for repair but if you don't mind a co pilot I would love to make it out there. Let me know where we could possibly meet up. I'm in Concord
2015-2-28
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

mkell7 Posted at 2015-3-1 15:57
My inspire is in transit for repair but if you don't mind a co pilot I would love to make it out the ...

It's about an hour drive from Oakdale so ill be there about 9-9-9:30 with ky wife and kid. More than welcome to come out and try things out. Email me or give me an email and ill get you a call number . Puresqnut@gmail.com
2015-3-1
Use props
PureSQNut
lvl.4

United States

Check that...  Probably going to be at least 10 - 10:30 before I get up there. Wife is demanding breakfast....  Ugh
2015-3-1
Use props
mkell7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 307431 ft
United States

Looks like I'm running severely behind this morning so I'll have to pass, but happy flying!
2015-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules