Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New s1000
741 2 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
G-Pa
New

United States

Hi, got a damaged s1000 and now that it is just about finished I have to figure out some details....how do I charge the batteries?  Sounds dumb, well, ok it is dumb, but I do not see any obvious way to do it with what I have on hand.  What is the battery plug?  I went down to our local electrical supply and they said, "never saw anything like that".  I ordered a few likely looking prospects off ebay, all wrong.  What is this thing, oh, and how do I get one?  Thanks.......
G-Pa

2017-4-9
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

You need a 6 S Lipo charger...you wont find them at an electrical shop...you need to shop at a drone store, ebay etc...you also need the balance board which is what that white wide plug on the battery plugs into. Heres one from Aerial Media Pros as an example: http://www.aerialmediapros.com/s ... 4s-sync-mode/dp/601  Also, if youve never had one of these before, you need to set your first alert battery level like at 22.5V so when the LED starts blinking yellow you know its getting close to having to land....some use lower settings...also set you minimum level to 21.8...that means the LED will start blink red...and yes you need to land
2017-4-10
Use props
PeterFDJI3
lvl.1
United States

NewEgg.com is where DJI sent me to get parts, plugs, etc.   Try them.
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules