Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Aerial View of Grand Bay - Mauritius Indian Ocean
867 6 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ritesh-Rawtubes
lvl.4
Mauritius

Please enjoy this beautiful video of Mauritian Beach and sea, thanks

2017-4-9
Use props
Aussie4220
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311732 ft
United States

nice work, thanks for sharing
2017-4-9
Use props
Ritesh-Rawtubes
lvl.4
Mauritius

Aussie4220 Posted at 2017-4-9 05:21
nice work, thanks for sharing

THX for the comment
2017-4-9
Use props
Zamboon
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1332844 ft
Zambia

Great Video Ritesh. I have been there a few times and recognised some of the scenery, brought back pleasant memories!

I do plan to return soon would be great to fly there and enjoy a different perspective, what are the rules? Thanks
2017-4-9
Use props
Ritesh-Rawtubes
lvl.4
Mauritius

Zamboon Posted at 2017-4-9 09:36
Great Video Ritesh. I have been there a few times and recognised some of the scenery, brought back pleasant memories!

I do plan to return soon would be great to fly there and enjoy a different perspective, what are the rules? Thanks

Hello, thanks for the comment, let me know when you come to Mauritius will surely meet , There are no important rules in Mauritius yet but will have to check it if any in the future, there are many interest place where we can fly and shot video, so soon will be uploading more , thanks bye
2017-4-9
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Ritesh,

Here are some suggestions from earlier Forum threads.  Also, if you go into a Point of Interest and level the camera across the orbit, you will get a very steady PAN.  Practice with it so you can get what you want.

Aloha and Drone On!
SmoothPANs.png
Improve Video.jpg
Improve Video2.jpg
2017-4-10
Use props
Ritesh-Rawtubes
lvl.4
Mauritius

Cetacean Posted at 2017-4-10 02:09
Aloha Ritesh,

Here are some suggestions from earlier Forum threads.  Also, if you go into a Point of Interest and level the camera across the orbit, you will get a very steady PAN.  Practice with it so you can get what you want.

Thanks for the comment Cetacean, Yes we are still novice at shooting with drone and will surely read these post that you share, thanks for the advice   hope will get ASAP
2017-4-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules