Cant see my tablet
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd9349eed
New
United States

Hello, new member here, just got a phantom 3 pro, Big problem trying to see the screen of my amazon fire 7 tablet while in sunshine, i did get a shield that covers the tablet but very clumsy and didnt help. anybody have any proven ideas for this problem,   thx in advance
2017-4-9
Use props
DaGunn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 203117 ft
United States

Stand in the shade if you can.
2017-4-9
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is a common problem with tablets outside in the sun. Pick up a good quality sun shield and turn up the screen brightness

Hoodman makes a great product
http://hoodmanusa.com/cgi/commer ... ion&key=HAV1KIT
Rich
2017-4-9
Use props
AIister
lvl.4
Flight distance : 626647 ft
Canada

2017-4-10
Use props
SimonH78
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Make your your own shade - i did one for my phone, printed on card folded and your done....white outer with a black dark interior works great and very cheap!!.... I call it a "Cardman" lol

DS-mobile.jpg
2017-4-10
Use props
Phantomski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 14869882 ft
United States

Just responding to the title of the post.. have you tried to remember where you used it last?
Seriously, ys, make our own shade - here's mine - I will be making v3.0 in a few days - http://forum.dji.com/thread-82703-1-1.html
Also, I do have antiglare film on the screen. It does decrease the brightness a bit, but, the glare was horrible!
And yes, keeping the tablet screen so either your ot some other shade is on it, helps a lot...
2017-4-11
Use props
HWCM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5484997 ft
United States

Put a towel over your head and the tablet. Those sunshades do not work unless the sun is in front of you. I have four different ones and a anti glare cover on my K1 and Ipad mini 4, nothing is going to help if the sun is behind you or above you.
Or stand in the shade.
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules