Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlexVideoShark
Captain
Flight distance : 4522884 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hy ...
I live in Italy and like everyone here ... I love to fly with my dji Drone ...
I would like to talk about two thighs ..
First ... YouTube channel and second ... the legislation/regulation in Italy
So,,,
This is my YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNE2XKut812B6Qf_zZszwkg
Let me now, please ....what you think about ...

And i would like receive some information from you , about legistation or regulation to fly in Italy

Someone can help me to better understand please ?
2017-4-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, are you trying to confirm if you need anything in particular to fly legally in Italy (license etc.) to keep making these videos or to do more than this?
2017-4-11
Use props
Nicola90s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3060869 ft
Italy

Hi AlexVideoShark!

You can find all information about regulations for fly remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) that are valid in Italy on the ENAC website and in particular you should read the regulation.
2017-4-11
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Azerbaijan

Nicola90s Posted at 2017-4-11 23:36
Hi AlexVideoShark!

You can find all information about regulations for fly remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) that are valid in Italy on the ENAC website and in particular you should read the regulation.

I've already quickly look at enac 1 year ago .... and I was thinking that something was changed...
I mean .... it's possible that we have so high restrictions to fly .... so .... and also I have heard that in shortly should be one different agency to make new regulation ... i mean something different from ENAC ....
so ... what it's change from last year ?
2017-4-13
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Azerbaijan

Nicola90s Posted at 2017-4-11 23:36
Hi AlexVideoShark!

I've already quickly look at enac 1 year ago .... and I was thinking that something was changed...
I mean .... it's possible that we have so high restrictions to fly .... so .... and also I have heard that in shortly should be one different agency to make new regulation ... i mean something different from ENAC ....
so ... what it's change from last year ?
2017-4-13
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Azerbaijan

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-11 20:44
Just to clarify, are you trying to confirm if you need anything in particular to fly legally in Italy (license etc.) to keep making these videos or to do more than this?

For to do more than this? I just need more time and more flight and video make experience ...
maybe also a new drone , more stabilize and more avoid obstacle sensor ... like a p4p or inspire 2 .... ;-)

For to do my job , usually I'm out of my country and i can't use internet ... but this is other story ...
So... I'm just curious if something change in Italy about the regulation or something about public agencies that make regulations.... because ... i hope that someone can remove ENAC and put something with more international vision about our fly drone ...
yes I know and I agree , we need regulations ... but we are flying with 2kg of drone or with 200tn helicopter ?
Why we need to have the same medical , same insurance and same authorization and more to fly over my home or over the seawater? Sometimes I think to leave everything...
but ... i love so much to fly with my drone ... and so i  keep going ...
2017-4-13
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Azerbaijan

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-11 20:44

For to do more than this? I just need more time and more flight and video make experience ...
maybe also a new drone , more stabilize and more avoid obstacle sensor ... like a p4p or inspire 2 .... ;-)

For to do my job , usually I'm out of my country and i can't use internet ... but this is other story ...
So... I'm just curious if something change in Italy about the regulation or something about public agencies that make regulations.... because ... i hope that someone can remove ENAC and put something with more international vision about our fly drone ...
yes I know and I agree , we need regulations ... but we are flying with 2kg of drone or with 200tn helicopter ?
Why we need to have the same medical , same insurance and same authorization and more to fly over my home or over the seawater? Sometimes I think to leave everything...
but ... i love so much to fly with my drone ... and so i  keep going ...
2017-4-13
Use props
Nicola90s
lvl.4
Italy

AlexVideoShark  Posted at 2017-4-13 08:34

I think that something about regulation of RPA is changing at European level, hence ENAC need to respect laws and regulations that comes from EASA.
2017-4-13
Use props
Nicola90s
lvl.4
Italy

However I want to suggest you to change title of this posts in something like "Italy Regulations" than only ITALY, so it will more easy understand of what we are talking about and also more easy to find discussion about regulations.
2017-4-13
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Azerbaijan

Nicola90s Posted at 2017-4-13 09:19
However I want to suggest you to change title of this posts in something like "Italy Regulations" than only ITALY, so it will more easy understand of what we are talking about and also more easy to find discussion about regulations.

Yes it's true... but how can change Title?  
But anyway... thanks.., I'm going to check also eu regulations...
and with fingers crossed
2017-4-14
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Azerbaijan

Nicola90s Posted at 2017-4-13 09:19

and with fingers crossed
2017-4-14
Use props
Nicola90s
lvl.4
Italy

AlexVideoShark  Posted at 2017-4-14 08:05
and with fingers crossed

You are welcome!

For change name of topic, just click on "edit" button that you should visualize under your first message and than you can makes changes.
2017-4-14
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice job on your channel. Sorry, can't help you on your flight rules. Try Google.
2017-4-15
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Azerbaijan

Italy regulations

I will try to change title when I'll back at home
2017-4-15
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Azerbaijan

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-4-15 04:24
Nice job on your channel. Sorry, can't help you on your flight rules. Try Google.

Thank you I'm trying with fingers crossed
Especially in to EU regulations rules
2017-4-15
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

AlexVideoShark  Posted at 2017-4-15 08:30
Thank you I'm trying with fingers crossed
Especially in to EU regulations rules

Relax and Google it. Has to be there.
2017-4-16
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Nicola90s Posted at 2017-4-14 13:50
You are welcome!

For change name of topic, just click on "edit" button that you should visualize under your first message and than you can makes changes.

Yuppies yuppies yeee .... finally I have changed title ... thanks
2017-5-19
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Rodger8 Posted at 2017-4-15 04:24

I will do
2017-5-19
Use props
Nicola90s
lvl.4
Russia

AlexVideoShark  Posted at 2017-5-19 12:45
Yuppies yuppies yeee .... finally I have changed title ... thanks

Super! Now It sounds good!
2017-5-21
Use props
Rodger8
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Also try you Aviation Regulators. They must have documentation. The information has to be out there. We have it everywhere here in the US.
2017-5-21
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

Hey ..... this is the link where we can get a PDF doc " governmental regulations "
Enac - ente nazionale aviazione civile
http://www.enac.gov.it/repository/ContentManagement/information/N122671512/Regolamento_APR_Ed_2_Emend_3.pdf
This is ... more less ... translation of previous doc ... but don't yet updated
http://www.enac.gov.it/repositor ... e_2_Rev%202_eng.pdf
2017-5-21
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

But ... with fingers crossed I hope something can change in shortly... as reported in this website ...
European regulations
https://www.easa.europa.eu/easa-and-you/civil-drones-rpas
2017-5-21
Use props
AlexVideoShark
Captain
  • >>>
Italy

2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced