Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PLEASE Video Help for the Experts?
1488 15 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeeptx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United States

Hope you can help, posted this in another area and received very little help. I just received my Mavic and love it but video is very skippy and not fluid. Even when it is just in hover video is terrible. I have seen videos that are great and saw a video on an ipad that was smooth, so I figure I must be doing something wrong. I'm just using the SD card that it came with. Are there settings I need to Adjust or why wont the video be smooth?
Thanks for any advice
2017-4-9
Use props
BentonJoyce
Second Officer
Flight distance : 234318 ft
United States

is there any way you can upload some footage? It would be easier to help you if we could see the problem.
2017-4-9
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Are there settings I need to Adjust or why wont the video be smooth? Thanks for any advice

Can you provide a link (e.g., to YouTube) showing one of the videos you're describing? That would put us in a much better position to see what you mean and to offer possible solutions.
2017-4-9
Use props
jeeptx
lvl.1
United States

working on that now should be up tonight, thanks
2017-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please upload some original videos from SD card to dropbox then send me the link.
I'll help to check it.
2017-4-9
Use props
Gordons
lvl.1
Netherlands

Maybe you mobile to the RC is not compatible with the DIJ go 4 app, and you can upload the footage to computer to see the real deal, and not on your mobile or app devices or editor there, it can be terrible
2017-4-10
Use props
SnowBirdNL
lvl.1
Canada

is your video setting set to 30fps and .MOV?
2017-4-10
Use props
Xman1
Second Officer

United States

I would venture to ask what your playback video player is?  If you are using something like VLC, that could be your problem.
2017-4-10
Use props
jeeptx
lvl.1
United States

I am using VLC as suggested on another forum, is there a better one?
Here is the link for 1 video, worked better this time, but hopefully can speed it up with someones suggestion

2017-4-10
Use props
jeeptx
lvl.1
United States

Maybe it is mainly the video player when I play the video in VLC it is very skippy, what would be a better viewer?
2017-4-10
Use props
SnowBirdNL
lvl.1
Canada

what is your video format that you record in? and what frame rate??
2017-4-10
Use props
thehippoz
Captain
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Look's like 2k 30. It looks fine other than you have the clear gimbal cover on. The shutter speed is really high, so everything is sharp. Try taking the cover off first and then play with your shutter and see what you like. A lot of people use nd filters in here.
2017-4-10
Use props
Jenee 2
Captain
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

There is nothing really wrong with the video that practice won't fix. VLC is a good player and handles 4k quite well. Slow down when panning.
2017-4-10
Use props
djiuser_TYLLK813PgPK
New
United States

I just got this drone, what is wrong with my video? I tried to change channels and it still looked the same. Any help would be appreciated, this video is probably one of the better ones.
2019-2-13
Use props
Señor Ace
New
United States

2019-2-13
Use props
Señor Ace
New
United States

Great, the videos i post aren't playing.
2019-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules