Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No one can tell me when my items will ship
947 11 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse23143ef
lvl.1
United States

I'm trying to find out the status of order number 0014508330289. We ordered almost $10,000 woth of merchandise. However do to the long lead time on some of the items we were told the order wouldn't ship until all the items were ready. We were told multiple times the order would ship on or before April 6. We just received some of the long lead items but are still waiting for the majority of the order. I've sent an email but haven't heard anything yet. I've tried online help multitiple times but they can't tell me much. I've got a client waiting for this and I can't tell them when the items will be delivered. Can anyone please help me.

2017-4-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I have checked your order and confirmed with our pre-sales team.
Your order is estimated to be shipped out in two days. We will arrange the shipping as soon as possible.
2017-4-9
Use props
ocean224
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-9 18:13
I have checked your order and confirmed with our pre-sales team.
Your order is estimated to be shipped out in two days. We will arrange the shipping as soon as possible.

Can you advise me of the status of my warranty repair? CAS-543203-B9H6F2

Thank you.
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ocean224 Posted at 2017-4-10 05:11

Thank you.

Hi ocean224, did you send in the aircraft?
2017-4-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

ocean224 Posted at 2017-4-10 05:11

Thank you.

There is a bit of a delay with check ins at the moment that's being rectified. You will, though, receive further updates within the repair tracking system shortly.
2017-4-11
Use props
ocean224
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-11 07:25
There is a bit of a delay with check ins at the moment that's being rectified. You will, though, receive further updates within the repair tracking system shortly.

Thank you.
2017-4-11
Use props
fanse23143ef
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy,
It has been two days and we haven't seen any change to our order number 0014508330289. Hate to be a pain but this long wait for items in stock is rediculous.
2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse23143ef Posted at 2017-4-11 17:50
DJI Mindy,
It has been two days and we haven't seen any change to our order number 0014508330289. Hate to be a pain but this long wait for items in stock is rediculous.

We sincerely sorry for your pain, I would feel the same way if I were you.
We're working on your order now and trying to ship it out soon, thanks for your patience. We will also keep an eye on it for you.
2017-4-12
Use props
fanse23143ef
lvl.1
United States

Can someone at least tell me what is holding up our order from being shipped? I have to report to others and the answers I'm getting don't help at all.
2017-4-12
Use props
fanse23143ef
lvl.1
United States

I'm about to lose a research project because I don't have the equipement I ordered and paid for 40 days ago. Can someone please check when the order will be sent out. I've been told the items are waiting for the courier to pick up for over a week now. It sounds like someone has lost the order in the warehouse. Please send someone in the warehouse and physically find the order.
2017-4-12
Use props
Range30
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

fanse23143ef Posted at 2017-4-12 17:10
I'm about to lose a research project because I don't have the equipement I ordered and paid for 40 days ago. Can someone please check when the order will be sent out. I've been told the items are waiting for the courier to pick up for over a week now. It sounds like someone has lost the order in the warehouse. Please send someone in the warehouse and physically find the order.

Contact DJI Management on Linkedin. Be sure to provide your order number and contact information. If the moderators in this forum can not assist and resolve, then file a dispute with your card company. Also, file a complaint with BBB and your Attorney General's office in the State you reside in if you're located in the US. Also post your DJI experience on facebook and submit your story to BUZZ FEED. DJI has till next tuesday, April 18, 2017 to ship rest of my items I've been waiting for Since March 7, 2017 after placing my order March 2, 2017. I'm getting told by a rep named August (if that's his real name) from DJI After Sales that FEDEX lost my order when in fact I have proof (from FEDEX) that my order was recalled back to DJI Carson, CA . The order DJI supposedly shipped was a RUSE from the very beginning. People like you and I are victims and it's so interesting that some of the DJI personnels are offended that I'm calling them out on their BS. Everyone in this world know's what it feels to be lied to including DJI employees so why try to BS the consumers, DJI?
2017-4-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fanse23143ef Posted at 2017-4-12 17:10

We keep working on your case these days, your order has been shipped out, we deeply apologize for the trouble caused.
Hope you would receive it soon.
2017-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules