Galaxy Tab 4
940 6 2017-4-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rsthelen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 31726 ft
United States

Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with connection with the Samsung Galaxy tablet 4?  I have to use my phone Samsung Note 5 (works perfect, no problems at all) when I try to use the Tablet 4 it connects to the wireless but shortly after it always loses connection which makes me nervous about using it so I don't.  Has anyone else ran into this problem, and if so, have you fixed it and how?

Thank you for your time!

Rob
2017-4-9
Use props
ManaRam
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1528688 ft
United States

It could be your tablet, I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 and I dont have any problems at all, do you have another phone or tablet to test it on besides the 2 you have?
2017-4-11
Use props
Brum Ken
lvl.4
Flight distance : 787877 ft
United Kingdom

Hi. I use a Galaxy tab 4 and as yet not had any problems with it
2017-4-11
Use props
GeoffN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89564 ft
United Kingdom

me too.................... no problems.
2017-4-11
Use props
Rsthelen
lvl.4
United States

Thank you for your reply, maybe I will format the Galaxy tablet back to stock and see what happens.  Thank you all, greatly appreciated

Rob
2017-4-11
Use props
Rsthelen
lvl.4
United States

Well, small update, I rollback my galaxy tab 4 to (laugh) Kit Kat and it stayed connected, although the camera smoothness wasn't there, I let it naturally update it self back up to lollipop and same thing disconnect.  I went to "online help" and they said use a tablet that is "tested" or suggested.  I guess I will keep using my phone until I get a new tablet.

Rob
2017-4-13
Use props
GeoffN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89564 ft
United Kingdom

Rsthelen Posted at 2017-4-13 18:45
Well, small update, I rollback my galaxy tab 4 to (laugh) Kit Kat and it stayed connected, although the camera smoothness wasn't there, I let it naturally update it self back up to lollipop and same thing disconnect.  I went to "online help" and they said use a tablet that is "tested" or suggested.  I guess I will keep using my phone until I get a new tablet.

Rob

The Tab4 was on their list of recommended ones..............one of the reasons I bought mine.  Maybe they've removed it from the list now but it should be ok
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules