DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft
China

Release Note:
  • Date:2017.04.10
  • DJI GO App iOS: V3.1.8

What's New:

• -Fixed bugs that occasionally causes unlock failure in some Flight Restriction Zones.

Scan QR code below to download the latest APP.

QR.png
2017-4-10
Use props
AkRowe93
New
United Kingdom

Need this asap. I've found some great Mavic captures @droneeasy
2017-4-10
Use props
remius
lvl.1
Flight distance : 382405 ft
Belgium

Ok this one works. Still many "strong interferences" popups, as always. Anyway works fine on iPhone 6s
2017-4-10
Use props
FrequentFlyer
lvl.4
United States

Will be downloading later today!
2017-4-10
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Well so far so good, i have just bought an ipad mini 4 cellular to dedicate to the mavic,  i used to fly android,  not missed a beat so far. i really hope this marks the end of mavic issues
2017-4-10
Use props
BiM5sOcCMIOa
lvl.2
United States

I have mavic with Ipad Mini 1

This app does not work with Ipad mini 1

How do I find old software version DJI Go Version that works with Ipad Mini 1

I upgraded now can't Fly
2017-4-10
Use props
diapris
New

United States

Hi! I'm new to DJI/osmo and I'd appreciate if you can help me answer a timely concern.
I want to buy an Osmo mobile to help me correct some stability issues while filming with an iphone, but I'm not sure if it will work for what I need.
I'll be using it to stream facebook live interviews... I'll need to add a small light to the mount (like the one from the link below). Would I be able to add this light to the mount? If so would I need an extra attachement for the Osmo mobile?
Also, if I don't use the DJI app for my facebook live, would I still be able to get the stability features using the facebook app to go live?

Thank you in advance for your response!

https://www.amazon.com/Godox-Con ... E2TKX8VR4A340F2S37M
2017-4-10
Use props
vchecco
New
Flight distance : 69754 ft
Italy

Hi guys, I am a new member of the forumI cannot make the live with youtube through Osmo and Osmo mobile.
It doesn't start, see the picture below.

Do you do the live?
Can you help me?

Sorry for my english.
WhatsApp Image 2017-04-11 at 14.37.53.jpeg
2017-4-11
Use props
Baburh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 229265 ft
Turkey

i do not see it on App Store
2017-4-11
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

When will it be avalable in the app store? as iam having trouble with the picture on my ipad4 mini with 3.1.7 its like the screen refreshes ever 30 seconds, a line moves from the top of the screen to the bottom, never had this problem before
2017-4-11
Use props
hungdang
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4931706 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I can see 3.1.8 on apple store
2017-4-11
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

MikeQView Posted at 2017-4-10 11:43
Well so far so good, i have just bought an ipad mini 4 cellular to dedicate to the mavic,  i used to fly android,  not missed a beat so far. i really hope this marks the end of mavic issues

I did the same. With the price drop for the 128GB plus sprint is running a special for another $100 off with unlimited data plan. I couldn't pass it up.
2017-4-12
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

So does any one else fly an inspire 1 as well as a mavic !   the reason i ask is that i would like the inspire to run GO3  and Go4 for the mavic on the same tablet,  one at a time it has to be added,  LOL.  how badly can or do they interact ?  
2017-4-12
Use props
mpnelson
New
United States

When I launch the DJI Go app on my iPhone now, it ONLY shows the Phantom3 Standard under the Equipment tab.  I am no longer able to connect to my OSMO+.  HELP!!!!!!!
2017-4-12
Use props
yokiosakura
New

United States

Best Password Manager App is also fit for iOS in the password area,and which is what I use now
2017-4-13
Use props
Mike-the-cat
Second Officer
Flight distance : 22488593 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

MikeQView Posted at 2017-4-12 11:50
So does any one else fly an inspire 1 as well as a mavic !   the reason i ask is that i would like the inspire to run GO3  and Go4 for the mavic on the same tablet,  one at a time it has to be added,  LOL.  how badly can or do they interact ?

Just run one at a time. Its fine. Just remember that if you care for your flight records, you need to synch across both apps (they update individually only, although the database in the server keeps all records)
2017-4-13
Use props
fans0e0c076e
New
Flight distance : 58461 ft
United States

Editor crashes the App v.3.17 & v.3.18 cannot access the Editor at all.
2017-4-14
Use props
Hawk Wingover
lvl.4

United Kingdom

Phantom 3 pro latest firmware on aircraft and transmiter, ipad 4 mini also with the latest firmware, only problem ive ever had with this drone was a ultrasonic warning land as soon as poss., drone landed safely. Updated drone in the winter time and never had chance to fly untill the other day when i keep getting the video feed from the A/C to the tablet keeps freezing, its very quick and a line goes from the top of the screen to the bottom. Tried reinstalling the app but made no diff. Removed sd card from drone still no diff. running out of ideas can anybody please help ?
2017-4-14
Use props
liljon193
New
Flight distance : 577 ft
United States

I just got a new Standard 3 and in the DJI go app it won't allow me to update the firmware (1.7.9) to the newest version. Also, the DJI app won't allow me to format the SC card, Switch over to video capture, or view the current SD Card pictures. HELP!!!!
2017-4-14
Use props
fans0e0c076e
New
United States

liljon193 Posted at 2017-4-14 18:51
I just got a new Standard 3 and in the DJI go app it won't allow me to update the firmware (1.7.9) to the newest version. Also, the DJI app won't allow me to format the SC card, Switch over to video capture, or view the current SD Card pictures. HELP!!!!

When you say you cannot view the video or  pictures on your SDCard do you mean by going to yhe Editor icon in the GoApp version 3.18? If so, that's an issue I & others are referring to, & need DJI to address soon.
2017-4-15
Use props
A_Bee24
New

Indonesia

Is P3P dont work with iphone 4S?
2017-4-15
Use props
fans0e0c076e
New
United States

Version 3.18 crashes when trying to access the Editor feature. Using an iPad mini 2 with wifi only. iOS v. 8.4.3. This also was an issue with v.3.17 as well. Prior versions before v.3.17 did not exhibit this issue.
2017-4-15
Use props
insight
New

United States

Question ! Can I use a I Phone 6 in my Phantom 4 controller ?
2017-4-15
Use props
lhabdullah
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1486660 ft
United Kingdom

insight Posted at 2017-4-15 12:47
Question ! Can I use a I Phone 6 in my Phantom 4 controller ?

Of course you can, this is an image from the back of Mavic box. Since both MP and P4 use DJI Go 4, I assume they have the same compatibility.

DJI Go 4 Compatibilty

DJI Go 4 Compatibilty
2017-4-16
Use props
fans88017fe2
New

United Kingdom

I cant seem to make a new post - and the redirect takes me to a dead page?

I was hoping to post somewhere a question about the OSMO and the iPhone7 OIS issues. Has there been a software update that address the issue with the glitch that happens with the OIS and software fighting?

I'm literately waiting to press the buy button if someone tells me the issue is resolved!!

Thanks
2017-4-17
Use props
fans3eef18e0
lvl.1
Italy

Using an iPhone 6 Plus with Osmo Raw. Just upgraded to version 3.1.8, as soon as I tap Editor, a brief pause, and the app dies. Tried hard reboot, no joy. DJI, please fix this ASAP!
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules