1402 15 2017-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eck3APGGG63K
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1025686 ft
United States

Hello,
I have been checking the progress on my repair daily and the status is still on "it will take 1 working day to conduct damage assessment. Please wait patiently." Is there any way to check for an update, an email, phone number or chat link perhaps? It has been on this status for five business days.

2017-4-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We tracked your case number with the e-mail you use for forum, and have reported your concern to the appropriate department, will escalate it and help you get an update soon, appreciate your patience.
2017-4-10
Use props
fansdbc2449a
New
Flight distance : 12835 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-10 18:03
We tracked your case number with the e-mail you use for forum, and have reported your concern to the appropriate department, will escalate it and help you get an update soon, appreciate your patience.

I'm in the exact same boat here.  My drone was signed for last Monday on 4/3 and has been on the one day diagnosis step since then.  Whats happening here and how can I get an update?
2017-4-11
Use props
userfa702488ce
lvl.1

Spain

Hello
My problem is that they did two warranty repairs and the aircraft still has serious problems. I received the aircraft on April 5, 2017, the first thing I did was remove it from its package and make a test flight to check the state of the aircraft after the repair covered by the warranty of technical support dji Holland, The repair had failed the same mistakes as when a month before I sent it to technical support dji Holland. Now what is the problem that is causing me dji technical support Netherlands, I've been writing emails for 6 days until I get tired of writing yes I get no results from dji technical support The Netherlands seems to not pay me much attention and it's like wanting to give up
Here I leave the reference of the repairs in case you leave and you want to check them

Regarding the case: CAS-487479-K4Q9K5

Referring to case CAS-443203-B0G2L2
This can be checked in progress for repairs in the Netherlands technical support page

Greetings and thank you
2017-4-11
Use props
fans358f06e8
lvl.4
Flight distance : 191896 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-10 18:03

Same here.  My case CAS-510176-C6P9C7 has been stuck on step 1 since March 30th after my payment was accepted, it's a controller replacement so I would assume that's easier than repair.

I've been in chat multiple times on my case, and a few emails.  What is the #1 best venue for status updates?

2017-4-11
Use props
fans5f9367d4
New

United States

Why does it take so long for a replacement I sent my mavic pro in march 13th and I still don't have it
2017-4-11
Use props
P4P_Eastern Sho
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1383432 ft
United States

Mine hs been stuck in the "One day" part now since the 5th and not moved! I have sent an email a day ago and has gone unanswered. I posted on DJI Facebook and was told they moved their office the past couple of days and thats the excuse for the poor service.....
2017-4-11
Use props
fansdbc2449a
New
United States

I forgot to include my case number earlier.  Case #: CAS-507391-D9V7M3

Any Admins care to chime in here?

2017-4-11
Use props
fansdbc2449a
New
United States

So, coincidence or not... I just, within the last few minutes, got my appraisal email and "pay now" email from DJI support.  I've paid already so we'll see how long it takes for shipping my unit back.  I'm really hoping to have this thing back fast as part of the listed perks of the DJI Care Insurance package is expedited repair and return.  We'll see though...

Good luck to all of you and don't let DJI not respond.  The wait times some people are reporting are ridiculous.
2017-4-11
Use props
fanse884daf4
New
Brazil

Hi guys
I was reading everything and Im really really disappointed with DJI MAVIC PRO customer service.
YOU GUYS NEED TO BE TRANSPARENT with US ( CLIENTS ).

When DJI say at the website, its going to take 1 business day for each step, THEY ARE LYING in your face, its gonna take maybe 3-4 days.
and when they say its going to take 3-4 business day to REPAIR, THEY ARE LYING AGAIN, its going to take maybe 15 business day

My drone is sitting at DJI facility for more than 10 business days and still no repair.
Thats my case below, just check the dates to see for yourself CAS-510201-J1J1S7

I also try to explain in the chat, since the beginning, that Im not from US and I would be leaving the US on april 15 (more than a month since my case was accepted). I ask if they could rush just a little so I could grab my drone. Never got a solid answer about that and Im going to lose my drone.

Thanks DJI
Great job

2017-4-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fansdbc2449a Posted at 2017-4-11 05:25
I'm in the exact same boat here.  My drone was signed for last Monday on 4/3 and has been on the one day diagnosis step since then.  Whats happening here and how can I get an update?

Sorry for the delay in repair process, we're now working on it and trying our best to get all cases sorted out as soon as possible for you. Appreciate your patience.
Nice to know you got the e-mail from us, it takes a while for payment confirmation, hope everything goes smoothly.

2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

userfa702488ce Posted at 2017-4-11 06:27
Hello
My problem is that they did two warranty repairs and the aircraft still has serious problems. I received the aircraft on April 5, 2017, the first thing I did was remove it from its package and make a test flight to check the state of the aircraft after the repair covered by the warranty of technical support dji Holland, The repair had failed the same mistakes as when a month before I sent it to technical support dji Holland. Now what is the problem that is causing me dji technical support Netherlands, I've been writing emails for 6 days until I get tired of writing yes I get no results from dji technical support The Netherlands seems to not pay me much attention and it's like wanting to give up
Here I leave the reference of the repairs in case you leave and you want to check them

I replied your own thread, and will follow up it there, thank you.
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans358f06e8 Posted at 2017-4-11 06:42
Same here.  My case CAS-510176-C6P9C7 has been stuck on step 1 since March 30th after my payment was accepted, it's a controller replacement so I would assume that's easier than repair.

I've been in chat multiple times on my case, and a few emails.  What is the #1 best venue for status updates?

I do feel your pain, we apologize for the delay in the repair process, your case has been reported to the local repair team, will take care of it for you, thanks for your patience.
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse884daf4 Posted at 2017-4-11 14:36
Hi guys
I was reading everything and Im really really disappointed with DJI MAVIC PRO customer service.
YOU GUYS NEED TO BE TRANSPARENT with US ( CLIENTS ).

Please follow up the case in another thread, I replied you there, thanks.
We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing, will try our best to help you out soon.
2017-4-12
Use props
fanse7d70c6d
New
Flight distance : 10558 ft
United States

They DO NOT keep up with their timeline. Its there to make them look good. expect nothing but days of waiting and waiting!! Sorry dude, but this is what DJI seems to be about. I have two drones, P4 and Mavic Pro and my P4 is in for repair for weeks!
2017-4-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse7d70c6d Posted at 2017-4-12 18:18
They DO NOT keep up with their timeline. Its there to make them look good. expect nothing but days of waiting and waiting!! Sorry dude, but this is what DJI seems to be about. I have two drones, P4 and Mavic Pro and my P4 is in for repair for weeks!

Your case is under process, we apologize for the delay in repair process and are working to get all resolved recently, thank you so much for your support and patience.
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules