1491 4 2017-4-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

It would be a nice feature if DJI created a web accessable log book.  A place to view flight data on a computer.  A place to attach documents, such as waivers and checklists to flights.  A list of equipment (sUAS, batteries, remote controller and mobile devices).  The ability to assign job names to the flight.  Ability to print summery of logs.   Lastly a place to upload and convert *.DAT files in the event that the GO app does not record and upload the *.txt file.
2017-4-10
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Have you not tried Airdata.com, formally Healthydrones.com?
Airdata

Mark G.

2017-4-10
Use props
ROTOROPTIC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 598031 ft
Canada

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-4-10 11:06
Airdata
To DemolitionMan14
Disagree.......I think DJI should spend their time perfecting their aircraft.
2017-4-10
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-4-10 11:06
Airdata

I currently use dronelogbook.com.  The problem I have is I flew using GS Pro which does not record logs to the GO app.  Therefore, I have to convert the *.DAT file from the bird itself and create a *.CSV that dronelogbook.com could read.  I haven't found a website yet that can convert *.DAT to DJI TXT.  Which is why I was hoping DJI could build something like this that you could manage logs and upload the *.DAT if need be.  I would also like everything to be in one location and not have to use 3rd party.   
2017-4-11
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

ROTOROPTIC Posted at 2017-4-10 14:30
To DemolitionMan14
Disagree.......I think DJI should spend their time perfecting their aircraft.

Why cant they do both?  Oh wait their customer service is terrible and the customer is never right, thats why!  Still, I highly doubt the team that designs and programs the bird would be the same team that would be doing the web programming.  They already have the cloud structure in place they would just need to develop a web-based portal.  I all seriousness though, I fly an I1 commercially and have been nothing but impressed.  I know all their new birds have their growing pains though so I stay away from the latest and greatest for a few months.   
2017-4-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules