Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
aircraft motor overloaded. gimbal obstructed
2470 5 2017-4-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Defeezie 9
lvl.1
United States

I know this is a topic on this thread somewhere but it's gotta be very far back.  
Can anyone give me some trouble shooting steps to resolve this problem?  
I have checked the platform the gimbal is on, its in the correct position.
THe gimbal just jostles up and down and stays in one position.  I go to the aircraft status and click the camera icon and it shows that the gimbal status is 'restarting'.  
any help would be appreciated.  
2017-4-11
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Posting a video would really help in getting help with your issues.
2017-4-11
Use props
fans4754d162
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1030 ft
United States

Gimbal help after crash
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Was there a crash or hard landing?
If it's been crashed then there's probably nothing you can do and will need to send it in.
You can do a gimbal calibration if you haven't already to see if it makes a difference.
Also connect the Mavic to your computer and run the  Assistant2 and restore to factory defaults and then see if it's resolved it.
If not then please use this link and start an RMA and send it in for evaluation.
https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-4-14
Use props
Ruben Torres
New

Dominican Republic

The gimbal on my mavic pro was making weird clicks on start up, and would show the gimbal obstructed error. I noticed how it moved on start up and realized that the ribbon was getting stuck on one of the plate corner, so I fixed it to camera in a way to prevent it from getting stuck, problem solved!
2018-5-14
Use props
jstocker6869
New

United States

Ruben Torres Posted at 2018-5-14 15:21
The gimbal on my mavic pro was making weird clicks on start up, and would show the gimbal obstructed error. I noticed how it moved on start up and realized that the ribbon was getting stuck on one of the plate corner, so I fixed it to camera in a way to prevent it from getting stuck, problem solved!

Mine is doing the same but ribbon doesn’t appear to be stuck.
2018-5-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules