5479 4 2017-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Phantom and Mavic gimbals speed of pans using control stick movement can be controlled through settings in the DJI GO app. Is there any way of doing this with Osmo Mobile?
Marty
2017-4-12
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

It turns out there is a setting to slow down the gimbal pan. It was confusing because it is called Fast Configuration in Settings - Gimbal. The Osmo Mobile pan now works like a charm. 
Marty
2017-4-15
Use props
Terry Pilot
New
United States

Hey Marty, Maybe you can help me. using DJI GO 4. In the camera settings, under the advanced menu, i can adjust the gimbal Pitch Speed, and other settings. But it has no effect. I do this with the quad turned on and connected. When i shut down and restart it shows all my new settings but still does not have an effect. There must be some other button i need to select? Thank you in advance for you help.
2017-4-16
Use props
Terry Pilot
New
United States

thanks for the quick reply. I don't know what OSMO is, but I too can adjust it in the settings of the DJI GO app. And the settings get saved, but it doesn't change the speed
2017-4-16
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Terry Pilot Posted at 2017-4-16 18:45
thanks for the quick reply. I don't know what OSMO is, but I too can adjust it in the settings of the DJI GO app. And the settings get saved, but it doesn't change the speed

The Osmo Mobile is a handheld video stabilization device for mobile phones. Perhaps, you would be better off asking your question in one of the Phantom forums.
Marty
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules