Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Firmware
796 5 2017-4-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StephenGSY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Guernsey

Appreciate coding and testing takes a while. However. Where is this new P4 Standard Firmware we are all eagerly awaiting.
Would be a nice Easter gift if it's released ready for this long weekend.
2017-4-12
Use props
adrian8891
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2643110 ft
  • >>>
Luxembourg

I have job aftertomorrow and I wish that update for P4 (non Pro) will appear tomorrow
2017-4-12
Use props
Jim Watkins
First Officer
Flight distance : 9132172 ft
United States

You aren't the only one who's tired of this!
2017-4-12
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Guernsey

Jim Watkins Posted at 2017-4-12 11:48
You aren't the only one who's tired of this!

Yes I know.
I also for some reason am getting the strangest errors with my P4 at the moment too in DJI GO 4.
Had one that I didn't have time to read which said something about a Geo Reference mismatch.
After restart never showed again. And even after calibrating everything numerous times getting gimbal problems. But only since DJI GO app 4 was updated since the one that showed the new modes for a P4.

So weird.
2017-4-12
Use props
Dnerve
lvl.4
Flight distance : 523799 ft
Ireland

Yeah, it's taking way too long, hope it'll be worth it in the end...
2017-4-12
Use props
Punchbuggy
Captain
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Well, it seems I'm stuffed again. In January the P4 Beta firmware put batteries onto a common firmware level with the P4P, so that I could move my batteries cleanly between both my P4P and P4 (with beta). But DJI released new firmware for the P4P yesterday which I'm informed incorporates a new (er) battery firmware update.

If I update my P4P I fear I can't move batteries between it and my P4 Beta again.
If the new prod firmware for the P4, when finally released, does not include the same battery firmware level as this latest P4P firmware, I still can't move batteries between again.

The only hope I have to run both my P4P and P4 at the most recent firmware levels, and still be able to move batteries cleanly between each, is if the next P4 update skips a battery firmware level (the one used in the P4 Beta) to the same as the latest P4P update.

Of course, I'm yet to upgrade my P4P to the latest firmware to confirm my fears above - I'll that tonight and check. Sure - I could just leave my P4P on the previous firmware level, and keep my P4 on the Beta firmware, but I'm a believer in keeping my craft at most recent levels. DJI release them for a reason, and I'm part of that journey too...
2017-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules