Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
*DJI Spring Gift Set - Save on Osmo and Osmo+*
3043 19 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Hello everyone! In case you haven't already seen it, we have a great promotion on the Osmo and Osmo+ and their accessories!

View these deals and more on the DJI Store page HERE!

Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.09.08 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.09.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.09.27 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-04-13 at 12.13.23 PM.png

2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

DJI Spring Gift Set includes a DJI branded drawstring bag, cosmic print t-shirt and hat.
DJI’s Spring Sale offer is between April 9 (00:00 PST) to April 23 (23:59 PST), 2017.
DJI Spring Gift Sets are subject to availability and will be shipped with every Phantom 4 Pro, Osmo Mobile, and Osmo+ purchase.
DJI reserves the right to modify or withdraw the promotion at any time without liability.
2017-4-13
Use props
Second Officer
Flight distance : 69455 ft
United States

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-4-13 11:10
DJI Spring Gift Set includes a DJI branded drawstring bag, cosmic print t-shirt and hat.
DJI’s Spring Sale offer is between April 9 (00:00 PST) to April 23 (23:59 PST), 2017.
DJI Spring Gift Sets are subject to availability and will be shipped with every Phantom 4 Pro, Osmo Mobile, and Osmo+ purchase.

Do we get to choose the size of the shirt?
2017-4-13
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280522 ft
United States

9245 Posted at 2017-4-13 22:29
Do we get to choose the size of the shirt?

No it automatically comes with a Size L shirt
2017-4-15
Use props
Second Officer
United States

Beezzzzy Posted at 2017-4-15 12:54
No it automatically comes with a Size L shirt

Great, so everyone else is out of luck.  That is about 3 sizes too small and too short for me.
2017-4-15
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.1
United States

9245 Posted at 2017-4-15 15:39
Great, so everyone else is out of luck.  That is about 3 sizes too small and too short for me.

I didn't buy the OSMO for a shirt. The battery and base were much more important to me.
2017-4-15
Use props
Second Officer
United States

Beezzzzy Posted at 2017-4-15 16:11
I didn't buy the OSMO for a shirt. The battery and base were much more important to me.

Except the battery and base only come with certain combos.  Most of them only come with the shirt and bag.  The battery and base were what I was after too, but according to a frustrating live they only come with certain deals.

Osmo+ alone? Yes.
Osmo+ and Z axis? No.
Osmo+ with extension rod and tripod? No.
Osmo+ Sport Accessory package? Yes.
Osmo+ with harness? No.
And so on.
2017-4-15
Use props
Second Officer
United States

And the sport accessory package already comes with a base, what do you get two?
2017-4-15
Use props
Beezzzzy
lvl.1
United States

9245 Posted at 2017-4-15 18:32
Except the battery and base only come with certain combos.  Most of them only come with the shirt and bag.  The battery and base were what I was after too, but according to a frustrating live they only come with certain deals.

Osmo+ alone? Yes.

Nothing is misleading. Besides you save a ton of money on other combos. The Z axis combo you save $80 which is way more than a battery and base.
2017-4-15
Use props
Second Officer
United States

Beezzzzy Posted at 2017-4-15 18:34
Nothing is misleading. Besides you save a ton of money on other combos. The Z axis combo you save $80 which is way more than a battery and base.

Sure, but that would be the price  anyway, unless yoir saying the combo is only available as part of the sale.

And why include it with one package, which actually saves MORE than the Z axis combo and not the others?  Not only that, but it's a package that includes a base anyway.
2017-4-15
Use props
GrimGrinninJay
New
United States

Anyone know how long it takes for the battery and base to come, along with the t-shirt, etc? My Osmo+ came today, my Z-Axis is coming tomorrow. Of course, all these packages require me to be home to sign for them and I don't necessarily have all the time in the world to wait around for Fedex. :/
2017-4-17
Use props
Second Officer
United States

GrimGrinninJay Posted at 2017-4-17 07:14
Anyone know how long it takes for the battery and base to come, along with the t-shirt, etc? My Osmo+ came today, my Z-Axis is coming tomorrow. Of course, all these packages require me to be home to sign for them and I don't necessarily have all the time in the world to wait around for Fedex. :/

The battery and base will never come, the Osmo+ with Z-Axis does not include them, you only get the spring gift set.

I have confirmed, chatting with DJI support, that the shirt is a large, and there is no option to change it.

Now, why the sport accessory pack does, despite it actually saving more and already coming with the Osmo base, I don't know, I guess you get two Osmo bases.

I am also annoyed waiting for FedEx.  That is not entirely DJI's fault, FedEx here just sucks, but I would like to see different shipping options, or at least an option to not requir a signature.

When FedEx "delivers" a package around here that reauires a signature, the lazy driver refuses to actually dig it out of the truck, he just comes to the door and puts a missed delivery sticker on it and drives away, he doesn't even knock, that is assuming he even bothers to drove to the house at all, he normally just tells the computer he attempted a delivery and never actually comes.

As much as people complain anoit DJI's customer service sometimes, FedEx is ten times worse.  They refuse to believe their driver did not come and insist I drive an hour and a half (each way) to their hub to pick it up myself.  Last time, after spending 3 days screaming obscenities into my phone, they finally agreed to "attempt" delivery one more time; the only reason I got my package was because I was sitting by the door waiting (while screaming at them on the phone) when their drover showed up and I sprung out the door to intercept him.  He had just gotten out of his truck, with no package, and was walking to my door with another failed delivery slip in hand, I watched him, so I am not exaggerating.  He just smirked at me and then went back to the truck to actually get the package.  All that for a Phantom 4 battery.

I hate FedEx, I would happily pay shipping if it meant I didn't have to deal with them.

UPS and USPS, in contrast, are fairly easy to deal with and even if I have to go pick something up, they are just down the road, no more than a 5-10 minute drive.  For some reason the DJI service center uses UPS, when I got my replacement Phantom 4 under DJI care and they missed delivery they even let me into the sorting center after hours to pick up my package direct from the driver, I could have waited and let them try again, but I knew I wasn't going to be there at that time so they just let me swing by and get it.
2017-4-17
Use props
GrimGrinninJay
New
United States

9245 Posted at 2017-4-17 12:17
The battery and base will never come, the Osmo+ with Z-Axis does not include them, you only get the spring gift set.

I have confirmed, chatting with DJI support, that the shirt is a large, and there is no option to change it.

I ordered the Osmo+ separate from the Z-axis and the battery/base are showing on my order. They are supposedly shipping today. On the plus side, FedEx came early this morning so if they keep doing that and I don't have to spend all day waiting for them, that's awesome. Still, that makes 3 days this week where I can't do anything until after FedEx comes. I just wish DJI didn't require a direct adult signature for everything. I get packages delivered on a weekly basis and the only ones that need to be signed for are the DJI ones and I have never had a package walk away.
2017-4-17
Use props
GrimGrinninJay
New
United States

GrimGrinninJay Posted at 2017-4-17 14:59
I ordered the Osmo+ separate from the Z-axis and the battery/base are showing on my order. They are supposedly shipping today. On the plus side, FedEx came early this morning so if they keep doing that and I don't have to spend all day waiting for them, that's awesome. Still, that makes 3 days this week where I can't do anything until after FedEx comes. I just wish DJI didn't require a direct adult signature for everything. I get packages delivered on a weekly basis and the only ones that need to be signed for are the DJI ones and I have never had a package walk away.

I decided to purchase the Z-Axis the day after I'd already placed the first order, in case you were wondering why I didn't just get the osmo+/z-axis package.
2017-4-17
Use props
GrimGrinninJay
New
United States

T-shirt, hat, bag came yesterday. In a box that was about 5x bigger than it needed to be, and ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED.
2017-4-21
Use props
provie
New

St Vincent and Grenadines

dji vision app how to focus fv2 +
2017-4-22
Use props
Yongil
New
South Korea

Awesome deal. Why do I want to have Osmo plus even though I am having Osmo? haha.
2017-4-23
Use props
fanscad6017c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1174111 ft
Netherlands

I received my osmo mobile, the battery and the base but their was no spring gift sets. I reached out to dji support but now they say that the spring gift was only composed of the battery and the base... I don't feel this is super honnest as I sent a screenshot and you could see the little t-shirt, bag and hat on the picture. I know I am not the most valuable customer with my mavic and my osmo mobile but feel a little more consideration would not heart
2017-5-3
Use props
fanscad6017c
lvl.1
Netherlands

*hurt           
2017-5-3
Use props
fanscad6017c
lvl.1
Netherlands

Hi everyone, I have been responding to dji regarding this missing gift set. I was disappointed by Dji first answer but now they are just ignoring my response. How to you guys manage getting some support?

I have also been in touch with after sales support regarding an issue with the cable of my mavic controller. It's been 10 days that I contacted them. In the beginning they asked a bunch of informations. Since a week they have also stopped responding.

I have just seen bad feedbacks on dji support. Is this the usual way they roll with customers or is their a better way to reach out to them? Thanks a lot!
2017-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules