Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro vs Inspire 1
2094 3 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jeeptx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United States

i purchased a mavic pro and am really having fun with it. Always on the lookout for another drone. Wondering what people that both the Mavic Pro and inspire feel are pros and cons of each. Thanks

2017-4-13
Use props
TommyJeep
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50423 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have both and they each have their perfect uses.  If I'm going somewhere and maybe going to fly, I bring the Mavic since it carries along easy.  If I'm going somewhere specifically to fly, I'll bring the Inspire 1 Pro since the image quality is better.

I brought my Inspire camping last summer and it stayed at main camp all week.  I have a 4 seat Jeep and I always had 4 people in the Jeep when we went out for a trail ride.  There was nowhere to carry the Inspire.  This coming summer, I'll have the Mavic in the center console.
2017-4-13
Use props
jeeptx
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1129 ft
United States

TommyJeep Posted at 2017-4-13 14:00
I have both and they each have their perfect uses.  If I'm going somewhere and maybe going to fly, I bring the Mavic since it carries along easy.  If I'm going somewhere specifically to fly, I'll bring the Inspire 1 Pro since the image quality is better.

I brought my Inspire camping last summer and it stayed at main camp all week.  I have a 4 seat Jeep and I always had 4 people in the Jeep when we went out for a trail ride.  There was nowhere to carry the Inspire.  This coming summer, I'll have the Mavic in the center console.

Does the inspire handle winds better?
2017-4-13
Use props
TommyJeep
lvl.3
Flight distance : 50423 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think they both handle the wind quite well.  The Inspire has a lot more mass, but it also has a lot more surface area to be pushed by the wind.  The Mavic is very low profile, but very lightweight.  Personally, I'm not bothered by a lot of wind.  I have yet to exceed the gimbals ability to keep the horizon straight in either drone.  If I had to pick one that handles wind better, it would probably be the Inspire.  The downside to the weight is flight time, but the upside is stability.
2017-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules