Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Moved from android to apple today
755 6 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy1963
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40548 ft
United Kingdom

my p3s standard is about 1 mth old & after only 2 flights since the first up date on the andriod app 1st april I have been having awful troubles ( you might of seen on another thread)
today i went to the apple store at my local city & bought a ipad mini 2 wifi new, I installed the dji app from the app store took it round my local  green 150m away from buildings, cables, metal, everything that could couase interferance, Guess what watch the video...........

2017-4-13
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

2017-4-13
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Andy1963 Posted at 2017-4-13 13:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHIiGFvzW8g

So if something is wrong Apple device will fix it?
If you would have uninstalled the Go app and reinstalled it after restarting your device it would have worked. Go App do not need junk to run. It need some apps to not run like Litchi  do and many other apps.
2017-4-13
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

G_Sig Posted at 2017-4-13 14:10
So if something is wrong Apple device will fix it?
If you would have uninstalled the Go app and reinstalled it after restarting your device it would have worked. Go App do not need junk to run. It need some apps to not run like Litchi  do and many other apps.

After having the troubles i had reset my samsung S6 edge + to factory defaults with no other apps on it & was still doing it with go app, I have never used Litchie ! I had no bother connecting to the wifi !
Reason 2 for buying the ipad was most that are using apple wasn't having half the troubles
after reading this on the app store from another drone app supplier is what made me change over to apple & DJI support apple more than android ! Please tell me what JUNK are you on about.
VC Technology Ltd 7 April 2017
Hi, this bug is in the DJI firmware, we reported the issue to DJI, they acknowledged it and told us it would be fixed in a future firmware update. Unfortunately that fix did not happen yet. There is no workaround other than downgrading firmware. We reminded DJI about it many times, but we don't write the firmware code so we can't fix it on our end.  
2017-4-14
Use props
WCBM
lvl.1
Canada

Noticed on your first vid that there was a message saying Gimbal overloaded. Look carefully at your vid. The gimbal was stuck on the grass.
2017-4-14
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

WCBM Posted at 2017-4-14 13:21
Noticed on your first vid that there was a message saying Gimbal overloaded. Look carefully at your vid. The gimbal was stuck on the grass.

I did see a video on that that grass could do that Thank-you WCBM Im hoping when the weathers better i can get out and give it another try on the ipad....
2017-4-14
Use props
Dav 0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 277585 ft

I've experienced the same. When it starts up the gimbal tries to move and if it meets any resistance you get that message. I would just try it indoors without the props connected on a flat unobstructed table and my bet is the message won't appear.  
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules