No signal
887 5 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carlos Cobos
lvl.1
Flight distance : 713589 ft
Mexico

After the last updates in DJI GO 4 i can't conect my mavic with the control, I have to turn off the mavic with the control on many times to get a success connection.
There is a warning "NO SIGNAL" and I cannot control de camera and I get not any video signal.
I'm using a Samsung A7 smartphone and was working just fine until the last updates.
I removed the sd card but the problem continues, the only way to until now is to turn on and off the mavic until a get singal in the control.
2017-4-13
Use props
hybrid33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 912224 ft
United States

Try relinking the rc with the mavic.  
2017-4-13
Use props
Carlos Cobos
lvl.1
Mexico

hybrid33 Posted at 2017-4-13 13:50
Try relinking the rc with the mavic.

I relinking the rc with the mavic but still "No Signal", in the overall status there is an "Abnormal" message and "Aircraft Encoder Error (0x800000)", maybe there was a error in the last update
2017-4-13
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Probably try the assistant 2 software https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

Reset to defaults then refresh the firmware.
2017-4-13
Use props
hybrid33
lvl.2
Flight distance : 912224 ft
United States

Carlos Cobos Posted at 2017-4-13 15:55
I relinking the rc with the mavic but still "No Signal", in the overall status there is an "Abnormal" message and "Aircraft Encoder Error (0x800000)", maybe there was a error in the last update

I just read that some other folks had luck by formatting the SD card, or removing it all together, though I don't see how that has anything to do with it... just thought I'd mention it.  Like thehippoz said, try using the dji assistant on a computer, plug the usb into your computer, and try refreshing the firmware, or rolling it back one.  (there will be a button on the screen that literally says refresh, or install a different firmware)
2017-4-13
Use props
Carlos Cobos
lvl.1
Mexico

thehippoz Posted at 2017-4-13 16:05
Probably try the assistant 2 software https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads

Reset to defaults then refresh the firmware.

Thanks for your suggestion, I downloaded and installed the assitant 2 software  and I have reset the defaults, i tried with another SD card, i downgraded 2 firmwares and  the problem continues randomly (sometimes it connects sometimes not) . I will try to change my smartphone, and USB cable.
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules