Waiting for items to ship
953 1 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse23143ef
lvl.1
United States

Hate to start a new thread but my ealier one is not getting any reponse. I need to know when order number 0014508330289 will ship. 4 days ago I was told it will ship in 2 days. The online chat support can only tell me the order is waiting for a courier to pick up. I think my order is lost in the warehouse and no one can seem to tell my why it won't ship. Can you just have the items packaged up and mail out? Why is this order so hard to ship? We have been waiting 41 days. According to your online store all the items we are waiting for  have a ship status of 1 to 3 days to ship after payment.

Our order has been escalated according to on-line chat but I don't think anyone in shipping gets the message. This is very frustrating.
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I can comprehend your feelings.
I have confirmed with our pre-sales team. Since some of the accessories out of stock, your order was delayed.
And part of your order has been arranged to shipped out currently. You will get the tracking number soon. The rest of your order will be shipped out very soon.
Thank you for your understanding.

2017-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules