Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Downtown Jersey City in 4K
1044 8 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

Great spring day the downtown area was so nice perfect day for flying.

Enjoy

My Movie.jpg
2017-4-13
Use props
Woody MVCP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 258957 ft
United Kingdom

Nice video some great shots of the buildings. Especially the Skyline clip. However you made me a fan of Honne ! They have a great sound going on and I have just been listening to the album. Love it ..Thank you for sharing
2017-4-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Really nice video. Thanks for sharing.
2017-4-13
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
United States

Woody MVCP Posted at 2017-4-13 17:04
Nice video some great shots of the buildings. Especially the Skyline clip. However you made me a fan of Honne ! They have a great sound going on and I have just been listening to the album. Love it ..Thank you for sharing

I'm glad you enjoyed the Video and the music.  
Thank you both for the nice comments.  
2017-4-14
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

The Freedom tower. Haven't been to new york since I was a kid. We used to live in Cheshire, CT for a couple of years growing up, all remember is like coffee is kwaffee and dirt bikes down at the gravel pits. There was metallica, megadeth, beastie boys and stoners baking in school. Think we had the best generation in a ways outside our grandfathers. Still remember him turning to me and saying, benji, see your grandmother over there? Would you want that? I was shocked, then he said don't ever get old!

Ah miss that guy sometimes. Anyways, nice video as always jamgabbi!
2017-4-14
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
United States

thehippoz Posted at 2017-4-14 12:58
The Freedom tower. Haven't been to new york since I was a kid. We used to live in Cheshire, CT for a couple of years growing up, all remember is like coffee is kwaffee and dirt bikes down at the gravel pits. There was metallica, megadeth, beastie boys and stoners baking in school. Think we had the best generation in a ways outside our grandfathers. Still remember him turning to me and saying, benji, see your grandmother over there? Would you want that? I was shocked, then he said don't ever get old!

Ah miss that guy sometimes. Anyways, nice video as always jamgabbi!

I miss my Grandfather too   
nice story and thank you   
what about the pose LOL
2017-4-15
Use props
thehippoz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

jamgabbi Posted at 2017-4-15 10:23
I miss my Grandfather too   
nice story and thank you   
what about the pose LOL

That's what gets the ladies!
2017-4-15
Use props
DJL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 795810 ft
United States

Nice! I especially love the New York skyline being that I'm from there.made me a little home sick. I haven't been there in a while, but when I do go I plane to get some great video with my Mavic.  
2017-4-15
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
United States

DJL Posted at 2017-4-15 11:14
Nice! I especially love the New York skyline being that I'm from there.made me a little home sick. I haven't been there in a while, but when I do go I plane to get some great video with my Mavic.

That's great I love ❤️ NYC it's a lot of fun.  Then when I had enough I head to south west Florida.  
Working on some great NYC shots however I get a lot of radio interference warnings on my controller when I fly near the city. There must be a considerable amount of transmission a radio frequencies coming off all the buildings

Jimmy
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules