Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Strange Litchi Map
1032 5 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WA5TEF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

My maps on Litchi have started showing a home point of 00.000 N and 00.000 W, which puts it in the South Atlantic off the course of Africa.  This really messes up the distance and time on the routes.  Does anyone know how to get rid of this home point?
Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

2017-4-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Jim,

There are a number of firmware updates coming down the pike and also a DJI GO 4 app upgrade.  Litchi has announced that these are solving some problems for other models in the P4 Series.  I just looked and the updates have not trickled down to our P4s yet.  I guess patience is in order.  

You might try reinstalling the DJI GO 4 app to the latest.  Since all the P4s in the Series use the same version of the DJI GO 4 app, there is an outside chance that it may help your problem.  Also, use the Assistant 2 to see if a refresh of your aircraft firmware helps.  It will show the option or it will not be available.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-14
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Hopefully you're referring to something other than the homepoint.  You don't want to fly with the homepoint off the coast of Africa.  
2017-4-14
Use props
WA5TEF
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124672 ft
United States

Cetacean, thanks for your post.  I cannot use DJI GO anymore.  I tried and tried and it just crashes after a few minutes.  It will reload and connect again but just continues to crash.  I tried to update the firmware in November but was informed that the iPad I was using was not compatible so I switched to Litchi and have not had any of those problems.  The on complaint I have had is this home position being set off the coast of west Africa.  Hopefully some has solved this issue.  Thanks again,
Jim
WA5TEF
2017-4-14
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

WA5TEF Posted at 2017-4-14 03:28
Cetacean, thanks for your post.  I cannot use DJI GO anymore.  I tried and tried and it just crashes after a few minutes.  It will reload and connect again but just continues to crash.  I tried to update the firmware in November but was informed that the iPad I was using was not compatible so I switched to Litchi and have not had any of those problems.  The on complaint I have had is this home position being set off the coast of west Africa.  Hopefully some has solved this issue.  Thanks again,
Jim
WA5TEF

If your iPad is not compatible for updating the aircraft using DJI Go 4, then you could always update the aircraft using 'DJI Assistant 2' using a PC (or MAC) directly connected to your aircraft as Cetacean has suggested.

You can download 'DJI Assistant 2' App' from Here
2017-4-14
Use props
Callatis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 511112 ft
Canada

Before updating the DJI GO 4 app for iOS  when I checked "where is my drone" it was saying it was last seen near my house and. Right now it was saying the drone was last seen 200km North from the same position. Why? I wasn't there.
2017-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules