Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP, HDMI no work P3P
1567 22 2017-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

hi ,
** DJI module HDMI  has two boards, the main one to connect to the controller, and the secondary one with HDMI.

Without board  HDMI  , the app works perfectly,But when I put the board (HDMI),  the litchi / djigo app they do not start.

see my video For you to understand :

2017-4-13
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

my board .
1492044869833-1960023711.jpg
2017-4-13
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha odontologo,

After installing the HDMI board, you have to refresh the firmware for the remote controller.  The firmware needs to capture the new circuitry you have added.  After that it should work.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-14
Use props
mtnstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 222621 ft
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-4-14 01:09
Aloha odontologo,

After installing the HDMI board, you have to refresh the firmware for the remote controller.  The firmware needs to capture the new circuitry you have added.  After that it should work.

Aloha Cetacean,

Do you refresh with 1.6 or 1.8 version on RC? Do you also have to refresh aircraft?

I have P4, running Go Ap 4 , and have picture to iPad or iPhone but no hdmi output and trying to get hdmi connection to Headplay goggles. Headplay connects fine to laptop hdmi, great picture.

I've downgraded to 1.6, back to 1.8, checked all hdmi cables were installed to white line on cables and locked in and still no hdmi output to Headplay or TV.  RC Encoding, dual OSD etc is on.   Thanks!
2017-4-14
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

Cetacean Posted at 2017-4-14 01:09
Aloha odontologo,

dear friend,
How to refresh firmware if new USB port does not connect with my phone?
Update with sd card also does not start.

sorry my bad english.
2017-4-14
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

My new video about the issue :

2017-4-14
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

Impossible to update firmware with HDMI port on the radio.
2017-4-14
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

update no start with HDMI module.

new video.

2017-4-14
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

Update does not start with v1.10.09  in sd card.
2017-4-14
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

I have same issue, but mine worked for 6 months then failed.  Nothing I tried makes it work.
2017-4-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

mtnstream Posted at 2017-4-14 05:45
Aloha Cetacean,

Do you refresh with 1.6 or 1.8 version on RC? Do you also have to refresh aircraft?

Aloha mtnstream,

The P4 has been problematic with the HDMI module.  The ribbons do indicate if they are set all the way in (check them anyway), but the slot is not so easy.  Check the angle of the board to see if the slot is completely inserted (that is the HDMI slot).  

Before you put the cover on, test the HDMI module with USB and HDMI.  If it works, then put the cover on and test again.  Be sure to not unseat the HDMI slot.  If there is a problem with the module, this is the test.  You may have to refresh the firmware again (sorry).

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-14
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
  • >>>
United States

odontologo98 Posted at 2017-4-14 05:50
dear friend,
How to refresh firmware if new USB port does not connect with my phone?
Update with sd card also does not start.

Aloha odontologo,

Check that the delicate ribbons are completely inserted.  There is a small, hard tab that sticks out of the ribbon tip that helps to take out and insert the ribbon.  Make sure the black clamp is secured.  Also make sure that the HDMI slot is fully inserted.  Then try again before you put on the cover.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In addition to what was provided, you can try the following to make sure that the RC is free of any odd presets:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

I would recommend manually relinking the RC to the aircraft with the following:

* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD. This may take a few seconds of holding it.
*While holding the buttons, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.

2017-4-14
Use props
mtnstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 222621 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-14 15:22
In addition to what was provided, you can try the following to make sure that the RC is free of any odd presets:

Thanks Cetacean for responding.  Unfortunately it did not work.  I ve also re linked per JAMIE and no go
with hdmi output from P4 RC.  Removed it and sending back possibly try another one or a K1 Shield.
2017-4-14
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-14 15:22

Is this sequence for firmware update or to activate hdmi module?
2017-4-15
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI SUPPORT , where are you?

Help your buyers!!
2017-4-15
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

If hdmi cost $ 20.00 okay, I'd buy another, but it costs $ 100.00, or 25% of the price of a phantom 3 standard !
2017-4-15
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

2017-4-15
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

mtnstream Posted at 2017-4-14 18:51
Thanks Cetacean for responding.  Unfortunately it did not work.  I ve also re linked per JAMIE and no go
with hdmi output from P4 RC.  Removed it and sending back possibly try another one or a K1 Shield.

At this point, it seems as though there is a malfunction with the HDMI module itself. Returning it would be the best course of action. When you install it, you should be able to connect and update the RC without issue. There isn't a special update sequence for updating the HDMI module other than with the normal RC/Go app method.
2017-4-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

odontologo98 Posted at 2017-4-15 09:26
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSBe9qJRATQ

If the update keeps failing, I would recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the Go app to clear the firmware download package. Double check at that point whether or not it still asks for you to update.
2017-4-17
Use props
odontologo98
lvl.1

Brazil

HDMI module no work .{:4_142:}
2017-4-17
Use props
CP3PO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10 ft
United States

When I installed my HDMI on a GL300C and on a GL300 E I was told to update the firmware first then do the install then update again... I had no problems also be very careful of the main ribbon cable and make sure its all the way in...
2017-6-12
Use props
djiuser_zl5r1eK77AF6
lvl.1

United States

Did you ever figure out a fix.
I'm having Exactly the same issue.
2023-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules