DJI turn over a new leaf??????
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Are my eyes deceiving me or has DJI started to listen to the people of the forum and publish preemptive information, agreed some is blatant marketing (it is their forum) however the article on LB2 artefacts is a step in the positive I believe, well done the people behind deceminating infomation.......you just need to extend that to being up front when you have issues of supply and demand or in the case of the channel expansion kit, dream and demand......

Great step in a positive direction.

Ricci
2017-4-14
Use props
fansc9f507c3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3438 ft
South Africa

i think its sporadic
2017-9-30
Use props
DJI-Mark
Second Officer

United States

Ricci, thank you for the posting. We are listening. Glad you could get the information.
2017-10-2
Use props
ricci2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
Spain

DJI-Mark Posted at 2017-10-2 07:43
Ricci, thank you for the posting. We are listening. Glad you could get the information.

Hi Mark,
it’s a shame your enterprise team don’t listen I wrote  them a message twice about my appointment as drone advisor engineer for The British Antarctic survey  group in the antarctic, I wanted some support for the M600 and mavic for exclusive rights to how drones perform in Antartica and maybe a lone craft..

No reply at all. They might not be interested in helping but at least contact me to say no thanks..

ricci
2017-10-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules