Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 2 with H4-3D Gimbal
730 5 2017-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansddfbf071
New

United Kingdom

In need of some serious help with the problem its getting very frustrating now and i cant find a fix...

I recently upgraded my software on my DJI Phantom 2 to the 4.02 software and now my gimbal does not function at all, it just flops there with a solid green light on, ive connected the go pro to it and the camera functions fine. Ive tried a few fixes i have found online such as creating a bridge between 2 pins to reset the gimbal and i havnt had any luck. On the assistant software it doesnt show up either all that show up is the Main contoller, GPS and the PMU. Im willing to try anything to get this problem sorted,

Thanks
2017-4-14
Use props
fansddfbf071
New

United Kingdom

still nothing
2017-4-28
Use props
Erich
lvl.1

Sweden

Hello! I don't know where else to post a question of a new topic so I'll just do it here. What I am wondering is if anyone knows if i can fit a Yi 4K+ into an h3-3d or h3-4d gimbal?
2017-5-5
Use props
Mark The Droner
Captain
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

OP - Have you tried downgrading to where you were before?  

2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Have you tried Mark's advice?
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Erich Posted at 2017-5-5 12:18
Hello! I don't know where else to post a question of a new topic so I'll just do it here. What I am wondering is if anyone knows if i can fit a Yi 4K+ into an h3-3d or h3-4d gimbal?

I responded to you on your own thread.
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules