Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Intelligent Flight Mode button (solved)
1403 7 2017-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zimmerman 61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 730052 ft

Australia

Finally got to fly yesterday. The flight mode button worked as advertised. The solution was to hold down the button as opposed to pressing the button.

All good thanks to those who provided the solutions

Cheers Zimmerman

Hi,

I have a question related to the Intelligent Flight Mode button (button #10 on the RC). The last few flights I have noticed that I am unable to cancel intelligent mode by pressing the button on the RC. I am able to cancel using the stop button on the screen. The RC button was working several weeks ago. I am concerned that if I lose video image and happen to be flying in intelligent mode I need to be able to physically cancel intelligent mode with the RC. I have been utilising the flight mode switch to cancel intelligent mode. While this cancels intelligent mode, the RC button on thesis should cancel intelligent mode.
Phantom 4 with the latest firmware upgrade
RC with latest upgrade
DJI GO 4 latest upgrade
If anyone can provide some insight it would be appreciated

Cheers
2017-4-14
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Guernsey

It does cancel need to hold for a couple of seconds. At least on mine I need to.
2017-4-14
Use props
Zimmerman 61
Second Officer

Australia

StephenGSY Posted at 2017-4-14 14:26
It does cancel need to hold for a couple of seconds. At least on mine I need to.

Will give it a try next time I am flying.

Chers
2017-4-15
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Zimmerman 61 Posted at 2017-4-15 01:36
Will give it a try next time I am flying.

Chers

Aloha Zimmerman,

Be sure to report back to us if it works.  We are all on board in this issue.  Although DJI tries to help us in having great flights, they are not always able to keep up with all the variations available with their own equipment.  DJI depends on us to help them solve our problems.

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-15
Use props
Zimmerman 61
Second Officer

Australia

Cetacean Posted at 2017-4-15 01:44
Aloha Zimmerman,

Be sure to report back to us if it works.  We are all on board in this issue.  Although DJI tries to help us in having great flights, they are not always able to keep up with all the variations available with their own equipment.  DJI depends on us to help them solve our problems.

Will do, just waiting for the wind to decrease
2017-4-17
Use props
StephenGSY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 814232 ft
Falkland Islands

Tried yesterday and it is working fine for me. And is virtually instant when i press the button.
2017-4-18
Use props
Zimmerman 61
Second Officer

Australia

StephenGSY Posted at 2017-4-18 05:31
Tried yesterday and it is working fine for me. And is virtually instant when i press the button.

Have not had a chance to fly for the last week. The wind is insane at present. Intend to try it out as soon as the wind dies down. Will reply on the forum.
2017-4-18
Use props
Zimmerman 61
Second Officer

Australia

StephenGSY Posted at 2017-4-18 05:31

Have not had a chance to fly for the last week. The wind is insane at present. Intend to try it out as soon as the wind dies down. Will reply on the forum.
2017-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules