Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 SE
1615 5 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roll Tide
lvl.3
Flight distance : 610502 ft
United States

FPV-Drone on ebay is claiming to see a new P3 SE for $700 with free shipping.  Anyone know anything about this?  Does anyone have one yet?
2017-4-15
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

It was as far as I know still being tested in China before general release.

If someone is offering outside of China ... then I would suggest its a 'grey import' ............

The SE if the specs can be believed to be a good unit and hopefully the price point will not be much higher than the 3S ...

Nigel
2017-4-15
Use props
solentlife
Captain
Flight distance : 1087530 ft
Latvia

UK-Drone in China is offering at £569 ....

But if you go to DJI official site ... it still blocks international sales of this so it must still be China testing only.

Nigel
2017-4-15
Use props
Roll Tide
lvl.3
Flight distance : 610502 ft
United States

I just wonder if it is something I should wait for.  I presume it would replace the P3S.  
2017-4-15
Use props
blackcrusader
First Officer
Flight distance : 689774 ft
Taiwan

solentlife Posted at 2017-4-15 09:54
UK-Drone in China is offering at £569 ....

But if you go to DJI official site ... it still blocks international sales of this so it must still be China testing only.

I live in Taiwan.  I wonder if they will sell to me.  Seeing as my DJO Go app shows my country as China then I guess China wants to be part of Taiwan.  

Lets see if they will sell to Taiwan. If they don't then DJI are admitting Taiwan is not part of China and that China is not a part of Taiwan.
2017-4-15
Use props
John Smith
lvl.1

United States

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-4-15 18:23
I live in Taiwan.  I wonder if they will sell to me.  Seeing as my DJO Go app shows my country as China then I guess China wants to be part of Taiwan.  

Lets see if they will sell to Taiwan. If they don't then DJI are admitting Taiwan is not part of China and that China is not a part of Taiwan.

@"DJI are admitting Taiwan is not part of China"

Heheh...good luck with that one. That'll happen the day after hong kong is handed back over to the brits for another hundred years.  :-)
2017-4-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules