Inspire 2 panning
1491 4 2017-4-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse9492ff6
lvl.1
Flight distance : 69 ft
United States

1) Have been looking for... How to setup the Inspire 2 with X4s camera to pan without having to rudder right or left. Is that possible with only one person controling everything?

2) With the Inpsire 2 being out for months, you would think there would be a lot more tutorials on youtube "DJI Tutorials" page... Yes, No?

thanks
    Grumpy
    aka Bob

2017-4-15
Use props
GabeZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 768448 ft
United States

Hi Bob,
   Press and hold C1 while you use the wheel.  If it doesn't work in flight you have to set the camera in free mode (I know this is the incorrect term, but the right option will have free in it).
2017-4-15
Use props
Grumpy1056
lvl.1
United States

GabeZ Posted at 2017-4-15 19:53
Hi Bob,
   Press and hold C1 while you use the wheel.  If it doesn't work in flight you have to set the camera in free mode (I know this is the incorrect term, but the right option will have free in it).

Thanks GabeZ will try that. Benn busy and not had a chance to get back in here.
2017-9-2
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

When you are doing the setup for the yawing and pitching with the C1 button and the left roller, make sure to slow it down in the Advanced setting menu in GO.  It's the one that has those EXP extensions.  I set mine to sweep a scene in about 7-8 seconds with whatever lens I have on it or else it gets jumpy or jerky when shooting airborne video.  You can do it on the ground more easily and battery will last until you tweak it just right.  The braking setting after you take your hand off the wheel might be temperamental too and overshoot.
2017-9-2
Use props
Grumpy1056
lvl.1
United States

GabeZ Posted at 2017-4-15 19:53
Hi Bob,

that worked out fine. thanks again.
2017-9-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules