Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji osmo mobile reliability and questions
831 2 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Scoobydude
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Hi all
     Dji mavic user here. Looking to upgrade from my feiyu tech G4 to a dji osmo mobile for use with my phone and GoPro silver. Are there any reliability issues, is battery life good.....how long. Can you adjust any peramitery through the dji app. I mean if the horizon becomes out of true can it be restarted to get the horizon straight again or do you just move the phone slightly?. Any other tips and tricks I should know before buying one........would you recommend it.
Cheers
2017-4-16
Use props
Marty Markoe
Captain
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

My battery seems to last about two hours. There is a calibration button in settings for adjusting the gimbal to level the horizon. I've only used it once and have not had to use it again. I would highly recommend this device because my videos are quite steady compared to holding the phone. There is a learning curve. However, I believe this is well worth it. Marty
2017-4-17
Use props
Scoobydude
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks for the reply Marty, after watching many YouTube videos I've bought a second hand osmo mobile to replace my feiyu tech G4 , as it tends to lose the the horizon after a couple of minutes use. Tried everything to fix, different firmwares and loads of calibration. So looking for ward to my osmo turning up for use with my phone and GoPro silver. Found gimbal calibration in app. Looks to be an ideal mate to my dji mavic pro.
2017-4-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules