Controller will not connect to inspire
2937 10 2015-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hello I have just got my inspire and new to this stuff, I have flown it once today and now trying to install the new firmware up date in to the aircraft as it prompted me to do so.

The up date stopped and in the results file it said firmware the same as in stalled on the inspire. Since this I can not link the control to the aircraft. The difficulty is I am way in a hotel and can not get it into travel mode to pack it away. Please help

2015-3-2
Use props
panox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 568819 ft
Germany

Welcome to the Club!  I don't know how to store the Inspire in Flight-Mode for shipping to repair-service...
2015-3-2
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

panox Posted at 2015-3-3 08:01
Welcome to the Club!  I don't know how to store the Inspire in Flight-Mode for shipping to repair-se ...

Use a bigger box...

@Steven  Soooo sorry for that but you could only get it into travel mode when RC is connected to aircraft......
2015-3-3
Use props
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Sorted it now had to re install the new firmware on the RC.
2015-3-3
Use props
panox
lvl.3
Flight distance : 568819 ft
Germany

stevenstringer Posted at 2015-3-3 22:34

Why don't we know the function of this screw? Is it documented anywhere?  DJI Europe gave me a useful hint.

There is a screw beneath this hole.  Turn it counterclockwise with a slotted screwdriver.
The arms will go up to travel mode and you can ship the aircraft with the original case.

inspire landegestellschraube-.JPG
2015-3-3
Use props
roberto
lvl.1

Brazil

stevenstringer Posted at 2015-3-3 22:34

How did you reinstall the firmware on the RC without link it to the inspire ?
2015-3-3
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

roberto@dialtec Posted at 2015-3-4 04:31
How did you reinstall the firmware on the RC without link it to the inspire ?

Put the update on a USB stick, connect it to the remote and turn it on.  Inspire should be off and USB needs to be formatted as DOS FAT
2015-3-3
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Yes, You have to update your RC also - after the update it could be, that you have to link the rc again with your I1 (Binding mode in app and button on the front of the inspire...)
Hope this works...
2015-3-3
Use props
stevenstringer
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Once the RC firmware had up dated it linked to the inspire automatically
2015-3-3
Use props

Norway

panox Posted at 2015-3-4 02:45
Why don't we know the function of this screw? Is it documented anywhere?  DJI Europe gave me a usef ...

No connection link between RC and aircraft after firmware update. Have to drive 30 km today with my Inspire. I can not force it to go to travel mode, even after adjusting this screw manually (no reaction discovered at all). I suppose the Aircraft should be powered up before this step, Panox?
2015-4-5
Use props

Norway

post Posted at 2015-4-6 15:18
No connection link between RC and aircraft after firmware update. Have to drive 30 km today with m ...

Adjusted the screw while Aircraft was not powered. Had to allow several rotations CC to see that the legs was moving into travel mode position. Good to know
2015-4-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules