customer service....should i be concerned ?
831 8 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
timnwcove
lvl.3
Flight distance : 87428 ft
Canada

contacted dji online support regarding a battery issue friday afternoon, gave all my info and was told i would be contacted via email in 24 to 48 hrs with further instructions. well 48 hrs has come and gone....no email ??  should i be concerned, or give it another day ??

2017-4-16
Use props
kangaroox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114803 ft
Netherlands

I contacted them using the contact form for a cracks issue and they send an e-mail with instructions after a couple of hours despite it is Eastern. Maybe you better use the contact form?
2017-4-16
Use props
timnwcove
lvl.3
Canada

didnt see the form ?  where is it located ?
2017-4-16
Use props
kangaroox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114803 ft
Netherlands

timnwcove Posted at 2017-4-16 14:32
didnt see the form ?  where is it located ?

I started here http://www.dji.com/support and then online repair request if I remember well.
2017-4-16
Use props
timnwcove
lvl.3
Canada

thanks kang !
2017-4-16
Use props
timnwcove
lvl.3
Canada

well, that option seems to put me into a never ending loop ?  no service in canada !   
2017-4-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I replied you in your original post, sincerely sorry for the trouble caused.
The online repair service is not available for Canada currently. We can create a case and guide you to send it in after you report the problem.
Please help me confirm the information in another post, we'll take care of it for you.
2017-4-16
Use props
timnwcove
lvl.3
Canada

thanks so much Natalia !  i managed to get through the first and somewhat complicated steps of having my battery sent off, and recieved a case # and shipping label today.  fingers crossed for the rest of the process to go smoothly.

tim
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

timnwcove Posted at 2017-4-20 12:45
thanks so much Natalia !  i managed to get through the first and somewhat complicated steps of having my battery sent off, and recieved a case # and shipping label today.  fingers crossed for the rest of the process to go smoothly.

tim

Glad to hear that, please send it in as the instruction, should you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.
2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules