Abandoned Cement Factory
1049 9 2017-4-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JayaTheCat
lvl.1
United States

Trying to figure out all these video settings and get better at videography. This is in cinematic mode, true color.

2017-4-16
Use props
JayaTheCat
lvl.1
United States

Also took a bunch of pictures but they ended up being 960x540. So sad.
2017-4-16
Use props
Deansta
New

Australia

very neat and looks great
2017-4-16
Use props
JayaTheCat
lvl.1
United States

Deansta Posted at 2017-4-16 19:55
very neat and looks great

Thank you sir!
2017-4-16
Use props
mjacobson
lvl.2
United States

That's so cool.  I love filming abandoned places.  Is it safe to go explore inside?  It would be fun to see some close-up shots.
2017-4-16
Use props
JayaTheCat
lvl.1
United States

mjacobson Posted at 2017-4-16 21:54
That's so cool.  I love filming abandoned places.  Is it safe to go explore inside?  It would be fun to see some close-up shots.

It's pretty dangerous, actually. We climbed around (had our kiddo with us, didn't get crazy) and I found some pretty deep holes that pop outta nowhere in the concrete, and there's some underground tunnels. I don't think the buildings are very safe either, false or weak floors, rusted junk EVERYWHERE. Going to go back without the kiddo and explore a bit more. VERY awesome to film though. Looking forward to going back.
2017-4-17
Use props
mjacobson
lvl.2
United States

JayaTheCat Posted at 2017-4-17 18:17
It's pretty dangerous, actually. We climbed around (had our kiddo with us, didn't get crazy) and I found some pretty deep holes that pop outta nowhere in the concrete, and there's some underground tunnels. I don't think the buildings are very safe either, false or weak floors, rusted junk EVERYWHERE. Going to go back without the kiddo and explore a bit more. VERY awesome to film though. Looking forward to going back.

Nice.  There a place near my house that's similar, but they processed metals.  Shut down in 1925 and has been abandoned ever since.

2017-4-18
Use props
JayaTheCat
lvl.1
United States

mjacobson Posted at 2017-4-18 09:01
Nice.  There a place near my house that's similar, but they processed metals.  Shut down in 1925 and has been abandoned ever since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1onc7lif_-g

Very cool! I'm looking for more abandoned buildings. If anyone know of any near Eastern Oregon or Idaho, let me know!
2017-4-19
Use props
JMHFL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1323645 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pretty cool location.
2017-4-20
Use props
Burmman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182142 ft
United States

Thanks for showing us these cool places. Both are really neat.
2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules